Fall in love with lakeside living at this 3-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental house in Fort Gratiot. With space for up to 10 guests, this house has everything you need to feel comfortable during your getaway. Start each morning with a sunrise over Lake Huron from the deck, and each evening with a stroll through the cool sand. You'll love exploring the charming, historic township of Fort Gratiot, where you can see Michigan's oldest lighthouse, tour wineries, visit state parks, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Rollaway Beds, Pack-n-Play
Walking into this updated waterfront home, you are greeted by views of the lake through large open windows filling the home with natural light. New hardwood floors are complemented by cute decorative rugs and a blue sectional couch that offers a tasteful pop of color.
Subtle nautical decor throughout gives the home a warm, welcoming vibe. You'll love relaxing in the comfy living room with a movie playing on the flat-screen cable TV or curled up on the stately black leather chairs with an enticing historical fiction novel.
Fix supper in the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You can have a nice meal with the adults in the dining room while the kids laugh and banter at the kitchen table nearby.
Take dessert out to the patio where there is ample outdoor seating to relax late into the night while enjoying views of the lake. Sip a glass of wine on the deck after the kids are tucked in for bed and enjoy those lingering peaceful moments of your vacation day.
Fall asleep in one of the 3 cozy bedrooms, and sleep an additional 4 guests on the rollaway beds or queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab a latte or cappuccino at The Exquisite Corpse Coffee House in nearby Port Huron and sip your delightfully foamy caffeinated beverage while wandering the picturesque streets of Fort Gratiot. The historic area is rich with culture and tales, be sure to see Michigan's first (and therefore oldest) lighthouse, framed by old architecture and quaint homes.
There are various events and festivals happening in the township and nearby cities throughout the year, so be sure to see what's going on in the area! With events like Blue Water Cruise Night, volleyball festivals, scarecrows, and more, the vibrant Blue Water Area is filled with fun for all.
Your resident golf fanatic will love taking a swing at Willow Ridge Golf Club or Port Huron Golf Club. Practice that hole-in-one and go out for craft beer afterward at War Water Brewery or Conner Street Pub.
With sightseeing, restaurants, watersports, and more, this vibrant location has something for everyone. You'll love being able to take the provided kayaks out on the lake, don't forget the life jackets!
Visit Detroit, just an hour away from the property, or take the Twin Bridges over to Canada for a day on the Canadian side.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary toiletries, linens and towels provided, washer and dryer, grill, parking, patio, deck, outdoor seating, kayaks, life jackets, Pack-n-Play, lake views, and more!
- This ideal waterfront location is by Lake Huron in the quaint township of Fort Gratiot. Visit local breweries, golf, kayak, see the historic lighthouse, and more! Detroit is an hour away, and Canada is just across the bridge, so your time is sure to be full of fun and memorable experiences!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport - Detroit, MI 48242, (~81.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can sleep 8 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 with the use of rollaway beds
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »