Looking for something in the Heart of Old Town?... You found it! Located on a quiet street just a few blocks over from the beautiful and scenic Poudre River Trail with direct access to downtown.
Ride our complementary cruiser bikes to some of Colorado's best breweries to sample some beer or head downtown to enjoy shopping, dining & nightlife.
The bungalow features new flooring, furniture & appliances along with a private backyard where you can relax in the hammock or grill up some dinner.
From the moment you arrive at this charming old town bungalow you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can:
• Walk a few blocks to the Poudre River Trail
• Ride our 2 free cruiser bikes to Old Town Square to attend a summer concert, enjoy ice cream with the family, hunker down on the patio, or participate in any of our seasonal events
• Enjoy nearby restaurants, coffee shops, craft breweries, and boutique shops
• Easily access CSU campus and the new stadium
You’ll enjoy walking into this 3-bedroom bungalow on a quiet street in old town just blocks from the Poudre River Trail. With all its amenities, you’ll feel right at home.
Walk through the front door and enter the open and airy living area. It features:
• 50” Flat-screen Smart TV w/ Comcast cable package
• Updated furnishings
• High-speed internet/wifi
The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants. Otherwise, join the locals and cruise over to Social a mile away for a cocktail and charcuterie board and then over to The Kitchen for a gourmet dinner out. On Saturdays hit the local farmer’s market and pick up your favorite fresh produce to throw on the grill.
The kitchen and dining area include:
• Small dining table with seating for 2 people
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
• Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
• European-style washer/dryer laundry unit
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Old Town area.
To help you refresh we offer:
• Tempur-Pedic queen sized beds
• Blackout shades
• Shower and tub w/ plenty of hot water
• Soap, shampoo and conditioner
You’ll enjoy the convenience of being able to do your laundry at home with:
• Under-counter washer and dryer unit
• Free laundry detergent
Need to get some work done during your trip? Take advantage of our designated office space that includes:
• Office chair
Enjoy your very own private backyard and kick back with a book in the hammock or grill up some goodies from the nearby Farmers Market on the Grill. Includes:
• Adirondack chairs
• Gazebo w/ string lights
Room to park up to 3 cars along the private driveway to the side of the home.
Enjoy your very own private backyard and kick back with a book in the hammock or grill up some goodies from the nearby Farmers Market on the Grill.
We are available via phone or email anytime you need us and offer city bike maps, restaurant guides and recommendations, along with customized brewery tour ideas to get you visit headed in the right direction!
Stroll a few blocks over to the Poudre Trail to enjoy time along the river.
Being right in Old Town, you can also take advantage of:
• Fort Collins finest restaurants
• Some of Colorado’s best breweries
• Seasonal events in Old Town Square
• Easy access to CSU and new stadium
• Easy access to the foothills for outdoor recreation
Free cruiser bikes are included with rental - these are a great way to get all over the downtown area.
MAX Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) serves major activity and employment centers throughout our community including Midtown, CSU and Downtown. MAX links with other Transfort bus routes, Park-n-Rides, the City's bicycle/pedestrian trail system, and other local and regional transit routes to provide seamless service for passengers.Get the full listing »