Looking for something right downtown?... You found it! Just a block over from Mountain Ave and Old Town Square in the heart of Old Town. Enjoy the fountains, live music, or take our recommended brewery tour around town. Check out some cruiser bikes right out the front door or enjoy the serenity of Library Park. No need to jump in a car.
**Please Note Nightly Rate Already Includes the 10.4% Lodging Tax**
This recently updated condo has new furniture, appliances, fixtures, and flooring. Located on a quiet street with open views of Library Park.
From the moment you arrive at this stylish condo in the heart of old town you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
• Walk a few blocks to Old Town Square to attend a summer concert, enjoy ice cream with the family, hunker down on the patio, or participate in any of our seasonal events
• Walk to restaurants, coffee shops, craft breweries, and boutique shops
• Easily access CSU campus and the new stadium
• Enjoy a free designated parking space right downtown where parking is hard to come by and/or costly
You’ll enjoy walking into this 2-bedroom condo through its own separate entrance right across the street from Library Park. With all its amenities, you’ll feel right at home.
Enter the open living area with windows that look out into Library Park. It features:
• A pull-out sofa bed with full temperpedic mattress
• 50” Flat-screen TV w/ Comcast cable package
• Updated furnishings
The living room opens up into the vintage kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants. Otherwise, join the locals and walk over to Social a few blocks away for a cocktail and charcuterie board and then over to The Kitchen for a gourmet dinner out. On Saturdays walk to the local farmer’s market approx. 4 blocks away and pick up your favorite fresh produce.
The kitchen and dining area include:
• Small dining table with seating for 4 people
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
• Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
• Refurbed retro GE cabinets
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Old Town area.
To help you refresh we offer:
• Tempur-Pedic queen sized beds
• Blackout shades
• Shower and tub w/ plenty of hot water
• Soap, shampoo and conditioner
There is private access directly into the unit with dedicated parking via the alley in back of the property. Additional parking available out front.
You’ll enjoy the convenience of our common laundry area that offers:
• Commercial size washer and dryer
• Credit-card payment option
• Free laundry detergent
We are available via phone or email anytime you need us and offer city bike maps, restaurant guides and recommendations, along with customized brewery tour ideas to get your visit headed in the right direction!
Take advantage of:
• Fort Collins finest restaurants
• Some of Colorado’s best breweries
• Seasonal events in Old Town Square
• Access to CSU and new stadium
• Easy access to the foothills for outdoor recreation
You can walk everywhere in Old Town from this location - no need to jump in car
Walk right over to the Old Town MAX station. MAX Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) serves major activity and employment centers throughout our community including Midtown, CSU and Downtown. MAX links with other Transfort bus routes, Park-n-Rides, the City's bicycle/pedestrian trail system, and other local and regional transit routes to provide seamless service for passengers.Get the full listing »