Plan your next escape to the Sacramento Area and stay at this tri-level 7-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house in Folsom. This secluded property rests on 4.5 acres and boasts 3,900 square feet of well appointed living space, a deck and upscale amenities - perfect for your group of 21. With the house backed up to a state park and Folsom Lake, spend your days enjoying nature, boating or picnicking. Travel further to visit Sacramento, San Francisco or Lake Tahoe for the day.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 7: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds with Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Upon arrival, you’ll be amazed at the fact you get to call this property your home during your time in Folsom. Tour the house and unpack your things before grabbing a refreshing beverage and sinking into the leather furniture of the living room.
Prop your feet up and turn on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV to unwind from your day of travels. Flip on the gas fireplace to warm up on chilly nights, or step outside to the expansive deck for fresh air while the sun is out.
The open layout allows you to easily communicate with your group whether you’re in the living room, dining room or kitchen.
When hunger strikes, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen featuring brand new stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and a 36-inch professional cooking range to prepare a meal. With a group that large and tons of space to move about, put your sous chefs to work using all the helping hands you can get.
Set the table for 8 in the kitchen with 6 additional spots at the dining table in the other room. Make it as casual or formal as you want, knowing you’re about to enjoy great food with even better company.
Add a little fire to your meal and grill up steaks or other main courses on the gas grill outside on the deck. Take in the views while you sip a cocktail and fill the air with mouthwatering aromas.
After dinner, shoot a game of pool in the game room or go for a stroll along the 4.5 acres of property until you reach Lake Folsom. With the house in a peaceful secluded spot, lay down in the grass and stargaze.
Come bedtime, choose from 7 rooms to rest easy in and wake up energized and ready for a new day.
-- THE LOCATION --
With Folsom Lake and boat ramps within walking distance, spend your days swimming, boating, jet skiing, fishing, or sunbathing. The state park offers areas to picnic for those who would rather stay on land. With the luxury of having trailer parking available on the property, easily launch your boat in and out of the water without having to leave it somewhere overnight.
With Sacramento just 25 miles from the home, drive into town to visit a student attending Sacramento State, dine on the river at Old Sacramento, or catch the Kings or River Cats game.
If you don’t mind the drive, Folsom puts you in a prime spot to commute to Lake Tahoe for the day. Wake up early and beat the traffic to go skiing during the winter or hiking, rafting, parasailing and other fun activities during the summer.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances and a 36-inch professional cooking range, in-unit laundry machines, 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, large deck, gas grill, 4.5 acres of private land, pool table, ample parking space for vehicles, RVs or trailers and more
- Unbeatable Folsom location - walk to state park or Folsom Lake or drive 25 miles to Sacramento, 90 miles to Lake Tahoe and 110 miles to San Francisco
- Airport: Sacramento International Airport - 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837, (~33.9 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 75 additional guests from the max occupancy is allowed
- Event fee: Yes
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Onsite parking is available
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with purchase of additional event insurance
- Event insurance: Required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »