Experience a Halcott hideaway when you stay in 'Bearpen Lodge,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 10. Perched on the hillside overlooking 125 acres of private land, this spot is perfect for those big family reunions or a peaceful getaway with friends all the same. Spend the day exploring the surrounding Catskill Mountains until your cozy respite calls you back for a home-cooked meal on the wraparound deck. Bearpen Lodge is sure to treat you to cabin-living at it's finest.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed, Twin Daybed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Find this hiker's respite in the valley of the Catskill mountains, where you can relax while enjoying the serenity of your surroundings. Wind down in the living room, where the stone fireplace keeps you warm as you check the next day's weather on the flat-screen cable TV.
Refuel the family with a hearty home-cooked meal each night. The kitchen is fully equipped with ample counter space and appliances so you can cook for a crowd with ease. For some fresh air, head out to the back deck and fire up the gas grill to prepare a southern BBQ feast. Gather around the dining table which seats up to 8 to chow down while reveling in each other’s company.
Bring a bottle of wine out to the wraparound deck to watch the sun setting over Bearpen Mountain each evening. The kids can use the last bit of daylight running around the 125 acres of land until tired eyes pull them back inside the cozy cabin.
This cabin features 3 bedrooms to rest in before another busy day in Halcott. Turn on a movie in the upstairs bedroom as you lie back on the king bed, twin daybed, or twin trundle, while tired guests unplug and enjoy peaceful slumbers in one of the full-sized bed bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
Send the adventure enthusiasts out to explore the 125-acre land that this cabin sits on. Hike Vly and Bearpen mountain to join the "3500 Catskill Club" or spend the winter snowshoeing and sledding down the rolling hills that make up this unbeatable private landscape.
Bring the skis along to take the family over to Belleayre Ski Resort for easy slopes and fun-filled powder days just 20 minutes away! If you're up for more challenging terrain, drive 40 minutes to try the advanced slopes of Plattekill Mountain.
Experience the small mountain towns of New York that surround Halcott. Margaretville, Andes, Pine Hill, and Phoenicia are all less than 40 minutes away - filled with restaurants, shops, festivals, and all the local favorites you won't want to miss out on!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, 1 double sided working wood-burning fireplace, wraparound deck, gas grill, expansive backyard space, and much more!
- Incredible Halcott location on 125 acres of pristine land in the Catskill valley with easy access to the local small towns of New York!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: New York Stewart International Airport - 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553, (~82.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (dogs only Max 4)
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval at an additional fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note hunting is not allowed on this property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »