We LOVE our TreeHaus! And our guests LOVE Flagstaff! Our guests describe the TreeHaus as "very clean," "pristine," "beautiful," "gorgeous," and "amazing!" 80+ five star reviews! You will not find higher quality lodging in Flagstaff for this price.
Our 2019 guests say:
* "Wow, what a beautiful escape! Home away from home! Hester and Robert were most hospitable. Their home is impeccable and comfy."
* "We could not have been happier staying at the TreeHaus in Flagstaff. The house is absolutely gorgeous."
* "Beautiful house - had everything we needed and the owners were very helpful and responsive!"
When you request a reservation, please share with us about your group and the purpose of your visit to Northern Arizona so that we can make sure the TreeHaus is the best fit for you.
The 2,700 sf Flagstaff TreeHaus is a spacious mountain home in the Continental Country Club neighborhood.
The TreeHaus backs to thousands of acres of trails with unlimited (hundreds of miles of) hiking, biking and snow play. Click on the Location Link or Map Icon and zoom out to see the massive forest the TreeHaus borders. The forest opens to the south and yet you are only a 10 minute (5 mile) drive to the heart of downtown Flagstaff.
Please view our video for some fun deer play in our backyard at the kids' fort. And the Continental Country Club Neighborhood Flyover.
The Treehaus is a clean home with plenty of room to spread out -- a great room, 3 bedrooms, an office/loft, a basement with billiards table, Smart TV, and kids' play area, 3.5 baths, and lots of decks. We respond promptly to inquiries and remain engaged throughout your stay.
Why do we call it the Flagstaff TreeHaus? Because when you step out on any of the 4 primary decks or look out any window -- you are face to face with mighty Ponderosa Pines.
Sleeping Arrangements - beds for 6 (floor plan below):
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Twin Beds
2 Air Beds
2 Pack n' Play
Let's walk the TreeHaus floor plan from Above to Main to Below:
Master Level (above):
• Master Bedroom - King bed, standing deck viewing Mt. Elden, a large bathtub (with forest window), new separate shower, separate water closet, double sinks, and walk-in closet.
• Twin Bedroom - Two twin beds and closet with a large deck overlooking undeveloped forest and bathroom with bathtub/shower combination.
• The Loft - A loft room with desk and guest access computer with printer. Strong WIFI is accessible throughout the TreeHaus and all decks. There is a nice library of local interest books in the Loft.
Main Level (16 stair steps below):
• Great Room - The heart of the TreeHaus. View Mt. Elden and blue sky through twelve windows, hardwood floors, fireplace with adjacent stock of wood and Duraflames, and Smart TV (cable tv, dvd, WIFI, and bluetooth to play your smartphone music through our system); kids' games and additional duraflame logs are in the entry closet.
• Kitchen - Fully (yes fully) loaded for all your cooking needs. Upgraded 12 setting dishware.
• Dining – Off the kitchen, the dining table seats 6 with space for 3 at the kitchen bar.
• Back Deck - For outdoor dining off the kitchen, the TreeHaus has a spacious deck (our favorite) with plenty of room. The outdoor dining table comfortably seats 6 with 2 more in deck chairs. Propane BBQ is on the dining deck for outdoor grilling.
• Front Deck - Large deck seating 2 with a fantastic view of Mt. Elden.
• Queen Bedroom – Our largest bedroom with queen bed, unobstructed forest views, walk in closet, and our largest bathroom with bathtub/shower combination. Plenty of room for 1 or 2 of our air mattresses and/or pack-n-play for parents who want to keep the youngsters close. Also a good room for those with climbing challenges -- If you can climb up and down 16 stairs, you are good to go.
• Laundry Room – Washer and dryer to wash clothes or bath towels during an extended stay.
Basement (16 more stair steps below):
• Basement for billiards, ping pong, kids' play (with a good stash of toys), 55" Smart TV, love seat, big bean bag, and half bath.
• Two car garage with keypad and remote control entry.
• A quiet cul de sac with access to hundreds of miles of trails. Keypad entry front door.
• Kids' paths lead to the log fort constructed by firefighters.
Got AC? Yes, the TreeHaus has cool air-conditioning. For those rare summer days when Flagstaff temps push up a bit, it is a nice relief. AC Yes!
What does the TreeHaus offer?
DOWNTOWN -- In 10 minutes / 5 mile drive you are into the energy of downtown FLG with art galleries, shops, antiques, bars, restaurants, concert and live music venues. Oregano's and Fratelli's Pizza are a 5 minute drive from the TreeHaus for an easy pickup on arrival day.
HIKE/BIKE/SKI TRAILS - 30 seconds for hiking, walk-about, cycling and winter snow play enthusiasts, we are directly adjacent to the trailhead accessing hundreds of miles of trails including Campbell Mesa, Fisher Point, and the Arizona Trail. Short: Campbell Mesa is accessible from our front door and has wonderful loop hikes and cycling with options for the entire family. Very Long: Also accessible from our front door, the Arizona Trail is an 800 mile diverse and scenic trail across Arizona from Utah to Mexico. The Urban: If you want to bike 6 miles to Downtown FLG, no problem. So when we say hundreds of miles, we mean hundreds of miles.
For those with more moderate objectives, a journey to the duck ponds is an easy and fun adventure just a half mile walk or drive down Abineau Canyon Drive. Small Climb: Mt. Elden presents a strong challenge about a 10 minute drive from the TreeHaus ascending from 7,000 feet to 9,000 feet; Fat Man's Loop is a less daunting loop hike at the base of Mt. Elden.
THE BIG CLIMB - Humphreys Peak is the cornerstone of Arizona Snowbowl and presents a strong hiking challenge starting at 9,000 feet to the summit at 12,637 feet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphreys_Peak
GOLF - Continental Country Club (check out video fly over) is a five minute drive and features a public golf course, driving range, and a fantastic family friendly restaurant (Oakmont). http://www.oakmontflagstaff.com. An additional public driving range is a 2 minute drive from the TreeHaus.
SHORT GOLF - In addition to Continental Country Club public golf, Flagstaff TreeHaus is a 2 minute drive to the Timberline Short Nine golf course. About 1 mile from the TreeHaus, this is a beautiful short course. You can rent clubs. http://timberlineshortnine.com/
NORTHERN ARIZONA - Adventures abound at the Grand Canyon (85 miles north), Sedona (35 miles south), Sunset Crater, Lava Tubes, Meteor Crater, Wupatki National Monument, and countless other Northern Arizona destinations.
PARKS - If you want to enjoy some serious Flagstaff public park time, check out Fox Glenn, Buffalo, or Thorpe.
SKI - For skiers, the Arizona Snowbowl is a 30 minute drive, and offers wonderful skiing at a family friendly resort. Need skis/boards -- let us know and we will point you in the right direction (Humphrey Summit).
SAFETY and ACCESS: The TreeHaus sits on a kid-friendly quiet and safe cul-de-sac. All of your daily needs and entertainment are easily accessible including downtown Flagstaff and NAU (5 miles), Flagstaff Mall and groceries (3 miles), theaters, restaurants, and shopping. Whether you want to go downtown shopping and dining, hike/bike unlimited miles of forest trails, or explore Northern Arizona's spectacular scenery, the TreeHaus is a fantastic base camp.
Please feel free to write with any questions.
Flagstaff TreeHausGet the full listing »