Your adventure starts here in our beautiful lodge home located in east Flagstaff. Enjoy breathtaking views of the San Francisco Peaks in peace thanks to the 2+ acre lot. This is a perfect base camp for all your adventures whether it's viewing the Grand Canyon, skiing Snowbowl, hiking San Fran. Mtn. trails, exploring Sedona, visiting NAU or just enjoying the beautiful weather. With its 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 12 beds, and 2 living spaces this lodge is perfect for large groups or multiple families.
<<< Main Living Room >>>
- Ample seating around gas fireplace
- Sliding doors with access to Outdoor Patio
- 52" Roku TV with YoutubeTV subscription included (major channels). Guests can sign-in to their own streaming services (Netflix, hulu, prime, etc.).
- DVD Player
<<< KITCHEN >>>
The kitchen features everything you'll need on your trip including:
- Large Center Island, perfect for pot-luck meals, baking, or holidays
- Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker + additional insulated carafe, and coffee grinder
- 4-Slice Toaster
- Electric Griddle
- Waffle Maker
- Hand Mixer, can opener, lime juicer & measuring cups/spoons + additional utensils
- Double ovens & electric cooktop
- (8 Qt.) Crock Pot & Two (18 Qt.) Roasters
- 10 Qt. Cold Beverage Dispenser
- Pots & Pans
- Dish Towels
- Dishes, glasses, utensils, and wine glasses for 12+ people
- In addition, the kitchen has basic cooking/baking supplies for your needs such as flour, sugar, salt, oil, etc.
- We also provide dishwasher detergent, dish soap, hand soap, garbage bags, and paper towels for your stay.
- High chair
<<< DINING AREA >>>
- Large wooden, farmhouse dining table seats 8
- Additional seating for 4 at breakfast bar
<<< GAME ROOM >>>
- 42" Roku TV with YoutubeTV subscription included (major channels). Guests can sign-in to their own streaming services (Netflix, hulu, prime, etc.).
- DVD player
- Pub table & 4 chairs for games or meals
- Basketball hoops game
- Ping Pong table
- Upright Piano (not always in tune!)
- Board/card games
<<< LAUNDRY ROOM >>>
- Front-Loading Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Laundry detergent packets and dryer sheets
- Utility Sink with sprayer
- Laundry baskets
<<< BEDROOMS >>>
All bedrooms are supplied with comforters, sheets, pillows, and additional blankets.
There are 4 bedrooms on the main level.
<<< Bedroom 1 >>>
- This Master Bedroom is down the hallway from the living room and is very private. It's a large space and features:
- King-sized bed
- Twin bunk beds
- Large Armoire & Antique Dresser with mirror
- Black-out Curtains
- Large Private Bathroom featuring a jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and a double sink vanity.
<<< Bedroom 2 >>>
- Located down the hallway from the master & living room, and adjacent to Bedroom 3.
- Queen bed
- Full Closet
- Porta crib
- Shares full bathroom (tub/shower combo) with Bedroom 3
<<< Bedroom 3 >>>
- Located down the hallway from the master & living room, and adjacent to Bedroom 2.
- Two twin beds
- Full Closet
- Shares full bathroom (tub/shower combo ) with Bedroom 2
<<< Bedroom 4 >>>
- located off of the Game Room
- Private exterior entrance
- Also has interior entrance
- Double Bed
- Dresser & Full Closet
- Porta crib
- Private 3/4 Bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
- Black-out Curtains
<<< Bedroom 5 >>>
- Located upstairs
- Twin bunk bed
- 3 additional twin beds
- Vaulted ceilings
- Private full bathroom with tub/shower combo and single vanity
- 6-drawer Dresser + additional storage cabinet
- WIFI throughout house
- Guidebooks for the Southwest, Arizona, Flagstaff, and Hiking
- Board Games for kids of all ages
- Umbrella Stroller
<<< BATHROOMS >>>
Each bathroom has been designed to keep your needs in mind. Additional amenities included are:
- Blow Dryers (4) - one in each bathroom
- Hand soap
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, & Washcloths
PRIVATE ACCESS TO 3,279 SQFT HOME
:: PLUS a large, open, 2.5 acre backyard AND
:: A walk-out private fenced-in space adjacent to the main house, just off of the Living room, Dining Room, and Kitchen.
:: We utilize a keyless entry for our front door and the key code will be provided the morning of your stay.
Other things to note
Home is equipped with air conditioning and a tankless water heater so you will not run out of hot water!
The home is in a small, residential community consisting of neighbors that we love. Each home is on a 2+ acre lot, so while each house has breathing-room we do ask that you keep noise to a reasonable level.
We are close by, and ask that no parties be thrown in the home
No smoking or vaping is allowed inside or outside of the home. Flagstaff is an area prone to fires and as such, we ask that our guests refrain from smoking around the home as ashes from cigarettes and cigars can ignite the dry brush in the area.
A non-refundable pet fee of $150 is required for all stays with pets. This covers the cost of deep-cleaning the home after a pet stay so that those with pet allergies won't have difficulties.Get the full listing »