*Please note this property features interior security cameras. They will not be on during your stay, but you may see them in the living room*
Sneak away from your busy schedule for a trip to 'Flagstaff Cabin,' a 4-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental property that sleeps 13! Secluded on 5 acres of heavily wooded land, this cabin ensures a private escape, paired with an ideal location just 10 minutes outside of downtown Flagstaff. An indoor fireplace, outdoor fire pit, and endless amenities await you!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full-over-Twin Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Fold Out Bed, Queen Air Mattress, Pack n' Play
You'll find 'Flagstaff Cabin' far away from the bustle of the city, secluded behind towering pines. While a rustic barn-style architecture draws you in, 2,650 square feet of lavish living space will entice you to stay - framed by high ceilings, stone accents, and beautiful wood paneling to round out that authentic mountain home atmosphere.
Spend some time unwinding inside the cozy space. Warm frozen fingers and toes by the floor-to-ceiling, double-sided, wood-burning fireplace while friends choose a feel-good movie to watch on the flat-screen TV. Those who prefer an afternoon unplugged can head upstairs to spend time at the office desk or curled up with a good book on the plush leather chairs in the loft.
Start each evening with a spread of cheese and crackers on the kitchen island while you begin prepping for a feast! With stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and a wood-burning grill on the deck, your culinary possibilities are endless! Enjoy a five-course meal right from home as you gather with friends at the adjacent 10-person dining table.
End the day with a bottle of wine on the backyard deck. Boasting 800 square feet, this deck provides plenty of space to kick back at the patio table, on the zero-gravity chairs, or around the outdoor fire pit. If you're looking for even more relaxation, make your way to one of the 3 outdoor hammocks also featured on the property.
When you're ready to retire for the night, retreat inside for peaceful slumbers in one of the 4 bedrooms, each promising soft linens and comfortable bedding atop a queen-sized bed with a memory foam mattress. Those who choose the master bedroom can also enjoy the added luxury of a large jetted tub - the perfect ending to a long day of adventuring through Arizona. Your little ones will love drifting to sleep in the full-over-twin bunk bed with twin trundle bed.
For some outdoor fun, take part in a scavenger hunt on the 5-acre property. The homeowners will provide a game for kids to find numbers and clues and on the 5 acres of land. Once they complete the treasure hunt they will get a prize
-- THE LOCATION --
While you may feel secluded in your mountain retreat, you're just a 10-minute drive from downtown Flagstaff. Spend the day sipping drinks at breweries, snacking at local restaurants, touring Northern Arizona University, or walking across the many paths and parks that make up the city. When night falls, make your way to Lowell Observatory to see the stars through a giant telescope!
Winter in Flagstaff brings many to spend their days at the beautiful Arizona Snowbowl! Sitting at the tallest point in the state, this mountain resort is home to nearly 800 acres and 55 runs, perfect for experts and newbies alike!
Summertime calls for a day-trip to Sedona. If the scenic hour-drive leaves you speechless, the city of Sedona will surely take your breath away - surrounded by beautiful, towering red rock formations. While you're here be sure to visit the local hiking routes, shops, and restaurants, or see the city through artistic eyes with a tour of the Gallery Art Walk.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, a floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace, firewood provided, in-unit laundry machines, 800-square-foot deck, outdoor fire pit, Pack n' Play, high chair, 3 hammocks, parking for 6 vehicles, and much more!
- Scenic Flagstaff location - Secluded on 5 acres of private land, with downtown Flagstaff 10 minutes down the road and Snowbowl only 20 minutes further, 35 minutes from Sedona and 1.5 hour from South Rim of Grand Canyon
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~ 7.7 miles away)
- There is a pool and gym available for use for an additional fee, the pool and gym is a few miles away from the property
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: This home sleeps 10 in beds but is flexible up to 13 with use of the fold out twin bed and queen air mattress
- NOTE: 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »