COVID-19 Note: Our cleaners use virus-killing disinfectant products on all surfaces, handles, and other touch areas. The house is 100% self-check-in.
TOP REASONS TO BOOK THE MOUNTAIN VIEW GETAWAY HOUSE
* Quick and easy access to Highway 89, Route 66 and I-40 to visit popular destinations, like the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Antelope Canyon, Sunset Crater, Downtown Flagstaff, NAU and Snowbowl
* Comfortable beds and furnishings
* Charming patio with lounge chairs to gaze at a beautiful view of Mt. Elden while shaded by a gorgeous Crabapple tree
* Gas fireplace inside and fire pit outside!
* Dogs welcome
* Laptop-friendly workspace
Enjoy this mountain getaway single-family house with a perfect Flagstaff location for day trips to the Grand Canyon (90 mins) and Sedona (50 mins). Visit the local downtown (15 mins), SnowBowl (35 mins), and Northern Arizona University (14 mins).
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT THE HOUSE
People tell us the house is comfortable and cozy with nice furnishings and comfortable beds. Itâ€™s a great place for one or two families to gather. They love lounging on the patio and gathering around the fire pit in the backyard. People ask about the big Crabapple tree in the backyard and enjoy relaxing in the lounge chairs underneath taking in the view of Mt. Elden. People talk about the easy access to the highway to travel to Grand Canyon or Sedona. Route 66 is adjacent to the neighborhood and itâ€™s a straight shot to downtown Flagstaff. Snowball is easy to get to as well.
There's so much to LOVE about the house, however, we want to make you aware of a few things before you book...
* The house is an older neighborhood with no HOA, therefore some yards are not kept to a higher standard.
* Our neighbors have dogs that bark occasionally.
* City of Flagstaff has imposed a fire restriction during the pandemic banning the use of our fire pit currently
* Like many houses in Flagstaff, there is no central A/C. We have ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room. A tower fan in the living room and a portable fan. Also, leaving the windows open when it's cool in the evening/mornings and then sealing in that cool air keeps the house comfortable for the mid-day higher temps during mid-summer in Flagstaff.
BACKYARD: Eat a meal outside on the dining table on the charming covered patio. Lay back in the lounge chairs underneath the crabapple tree to gaze at the view of Mt. Elden. Build a fire in the fire pit and take it in sitting in 2 Adirondack chairs. (You can buy firewood at the nearby Maverick Station.)
LIVING ROOM: Relax on the big comfy leather couch enjoying the gas fireplace or turn on the big flat-screen TV to watch cable TV or stream Netflix, Prime, and more with the Apple TV. There's a big, soft leather recliner that is oh, so comfy! For those needing to work, be comfortable in a desk with an executive chair.
DINING ROOM: Serve up dinner on the dining table that can seat 6+ with two benches and two dining chairs, plus 3 bar stools at the kitchen counter
KITCHEN: Prepare your delicious meals and snacks in the fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, gas range, microwave and dishwasher. For the coffee lovers, there's a drip coffee maker with creamer, sugar, and coffee provided. Also provided: oil, salt and pepper, some spices, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, cooking utensils, and flatware.
MASTER BEDROOM 1: King bed with memory foam mattress, nightstands with lamps, dresser, and closet. Ceiling fan. Cable Television.
MASTER BATHROOM 1: Shower with a rainfall showerhead, toilet, pedestal sink.
BEDROOM 2: Queen bed with a firm mattress. Two nightstands and lamps with chest of drawers and closet. Ceiling Fan.
BEDROOM 3: The kids will love this room with Twin over full bunk beds. You'll also find a nightstand, lamp, chest of drawers, closet and ceiling fan
HALL BATHROOM 2: Jetted jacuzzi tub with shower, toilet, vanity, and sink.
Enjoy old school board games, playing cards with poker chips, or a book by the gas fireplace. If you want to hike Mt. Elden across from the neighborhood, we recommend Fat Man's Loop. Be sure to check out the neighborhood park with a fun playground.
There are two televisions. One in the living room and one in the master bedroom. Both have cable television. The living room TV also has Apple TV for streaming Netflix, HBO GO, Prime, and more. The house is equipped with unlimited, reliable high-speed WiFi throughout.
If you have little ones, there is a Pack N Play in the closet of Bedroom 3 with a mattress and sheets. There is also a little chair for a toddler.
Please let us know if you are bringing a pet. A pet fee does apply and we ask that pets be kept off the beds and furnishings.Get the full listing »