Experience Flagstaff like never before at this stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home a short drive from downtown! This recently renovated A-frame residence offers 10 lucky guests 1,800 square feet of tastefully adorned living space, a wood-burning stove, top-notch sleeping arrangements, and a deck with a grill, fire pit, and jaw-dropping mountain views. Whether you're in town to explore historic Flagstaff or ski at the Arizona Snowbowl, this is the perfect modern Arizona home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Twin Futon
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just 15 minutes from downtown Flagstaff, this gorgeous residence is an outdoor lovers paradise! Spend your days hiking around the scenic high-altitude Arizona outdoors and your evenings sipping sunset cocktails on the back deck!
Kick your shoes off at the front and sink into one of the 2 plush living room sofas in the front. Boasting top-notch furnishings, plenty of natural sunlight through carefully constructed windows, and knotty pine accents, this property is the perfect rustic home-away-from-home. Feel free to watch your favorite Netflix show on the flat-screen TV while you map out your stay.
Make memories by preparing a new recipe with your loved ones in the fully equipped kitchen towards the back of the house. Complete with sleek granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a tile backsplash, this kitchen has everything you need for your favorite recipes.
More of a grill master than an Iron Chef, step onto the back deck and fire up the brand new gas grill. The backyard is the perfect place for afternoon cocktails or a quiet read on the blue hammock setup below the deck! This tranquil deck was built over a limestone cliff that forms the canyon below for a fantastic view.
Finish off the night by stargazing around the gas fire pit with your loved ones or getting cozy in the living area with a fire in the wood-burning stove. With cloud-like Tuft & Needle mattresses and top-of-the-line linens, no expense was spared when it comes to comfort in each of the bedrooms! Freshen up in the morning with complimentary toiletries in one of 2 full bathrooms and get ready for another day in paradise.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not eating at the house, be sure to drive 15 minutes to Flagstaff and enjoy the local dining scene. Some of the local hot spots include Coppa Cafe, Tinderbox Kitchen, Lumberyard Brewing Company, Shift Kitchen and Bar, and the Nomads Global Lounge. The Horsemen Lodge Steakhouse is a bit further away but well worth the drive!
Downtown Flagstaff offers plenty of family-friendly activities for everyone to enjoy. Visit one of the many local art galleries, grab a beer and a bite to eat at Mother Road Brewing Company, and finish the day with a trip to the Lowell Observatory - a favorite for any astronomy enthusiasts.
When the snow starts to fall in Flagstaff, locals make the trip to the Arizona Snowbowl to get their turns in. Hop in the car and make the 40-minute trek to explore the over 775 skiable acres surrounded by towering pine trees and beautiful views.
Sedona is only 30 miles from your door and a must-do activity for those who haven’t been! Be sure to stop at Slide Rock State Park on the way back for terrific hiking trails, picnic spots, and great spots to hot in the water! Some other fantastic places to visit are the Oak Creek Canyon (and the drive to get there) as well as the West Fork Trail!
If you're in the mood for some retail therapy, the house is located 12 minutes south of the University Plaza Shopping Center. For any parents visiting with their children or for their children's graduation, the Northern Arizona University is just 8 miles away.
Some other ideas for fun include hiking one of the local trails, golfing at the Forest Highlands Golf Club, renting bikes for a city stroll, or simply taking a relaxing walk around the peaceful and scenic Kachina Village!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliance and granite countertops, private yard with a hammock, spacious deck with a gas grill, outdoor dining area, and a gas fire pit, recently updated interior, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with streaming capability, complimentary linens and towels, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector, Private Entrance, and Essentials are included.
- Fantastic Flagstaff Location - A 15-minute drive from downtown, about 40 minutes from the Arizona Snowbowl, 12 minutes from the University Plaza Shopping Center and the Northern Arizona University, and close to top-notch restaurants, coffee shops, bars, golf, hiking, and so much more!
- Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, ( ~ 5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Do not jump or run inside the house
- Do not hang on the deck railing
- No events, parties or large gatherings (no more than 10 guests to sleep in the property)
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am and be respectful of neighbors
- Please DO NOT park in the street, per county restrictions, your car will be towed
- Must be at least 25 years old to bookGet the full listing »