The perfect Flagstaff getaway awaits you at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house! With cozy accommodations and comforts, your group of up to 10 guests will love returning to this home base after each adventure. Within 30 minutes of the home, you'll find destinations such as Lake Mary, Mt. Elden, Lava Caves, and Snowbowl. The Grand Canyon is just over an hour from your front door. Visit Northern Arizona University or head just 6 minutes downtown, for shopping, dining, museums and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): 4 Twin Beds
Arriving at your home-away-from-home, you'll find a private yard and a large south-facing porch surrounded by thickly wooded pines. Unload the car and head inside to unpack your gear and settle right in.
Inside, the home features a striking open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and 5 picture windows. The room is accentuated with an antique wooden wall, reclaimed brick hearth, maple cabinets, and a wood-burning stove.
Get cozy after a day on the Snowbowl slopes and relax in the living area as a movie plays on the 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV. Serve up some appetizers before dinner at one of the acclaimed restaurants in town, or begin prepping a delicious home-cooked meal.
You're sure to have a restful night's sleep when it comes time to hit the hay. The downstairs great room offers 2 memory foam sleeper sofas, the loft offers 4 twin beds, and the master features a comfortable queen-sized bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated just 6 miles from downtown Flagstaff, you'll have plenty of shopping, dining, and museums to explore. If you're visiting Northern Arizona University, you'll find that the campus is just 10 minutes away.
Abundant adventure awaits at this year-round destination. Favorite activities in the warmer months include mountain biking, hiking, camping, and rock climbing. When snow falls, hit the slopes at Snowbowl with 7 lifts and 777 acres.
Take your pick of one of the 7 National Parks surrounding Flagstaff, or head out for a day trip to the Grand Canyon for an epic experience. Within an hour from home, you'll find Wupatki, Sunset Crater, Sedona, Mt Humphries and more.
You won't have to worry about venturing out in the wintertime when you stay at this Flagstaff abode. The snowplow park is just down the road, so your street will be the first to be cleared of snow.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs (1 Smart TV, 1 DVD player), starter supply of paper towels, trash bags, toilet paper, wood-burning stove, in-unit laundry machines, garage storage, on-site parking, charcoal grill, private yard and more
- Peaceful Flagstaff location within 30 minutes of historic downtown, Snowbowl, Lake Mary, NAU and more, and within an hour of Sedona, Walnut Canyon, Wupatki and more
- Nearest commercial airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking at all on the property. Any evidence of violation WILL result in an additional charge to the guest of $500.00
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is a strict quiet time curfew in regard to noise of 10 PM local time. Any reported complaints or evidence of violating this will lead to an extra charge of $250.00 to the guest
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »