ONE island, ONE luxury residence and ONE private infinity swimming pool are matched with instagrammable views across the South Pacific seas and beyond. This is your private island and piece of paradise for less than the cost of a hotel. The quintessential of barefoot luxury set within a secluded paradise, WAVI welcomes guests of all ages and is exclusive to ONE group per booking – from one to six guests. Our onsite managers, Josh and Shabana are there to ensure your WAVI holiday is a dream come true.
WAVI is a privately owned 27-acre island accessed from the Savusavu mainland by its gated security bridge.
The luxurious residence, grand in size, built over one level is a series of connected pavilions with open plan living areas, two pavilions with three bedrooms and an open-air day bed pavilion poolside. It is a traditional Fijian design with modern architecture, modern technology, and contemporary living. The pavilions centre on an absolutely private infinity pool with a separate jacuzzi and framed by landscaped gardens and lush green lawns.
The master bedroom suite has a walk-in dressing room, rain shower, separate soaking tub and outdoor shower. In a separate pavilion are two king bedrooms that share a bathroom.
The Savusavu region offers world-class scuba diving, snorkelling, and deep-sea fishing excursions. WAVI offers an exclusive ONCE in a lifetime experience.
• Meet & Greet: ground transportation to and from the Savusavu Regional Airport
• Complimentary WIFI (up to 15 MG)
• Fijian bottle water in the fridge
• Use of the gymnasium
• Onsite management and concierge to arrange day excursions, restaurant reservations, and other activities
• Fijian bath soaps and lotions
Options, prices upon request
• Private chef to prepare BBQs and meals in-residence
• Spa therapist for massages in-residence
• Jet skis x 2 are available for hire
• Non-motorised water sports equipment for hire
• Planning a wedding? Ask us.Get the full listing »