This uniquely beautiful home sits right on the edge of Wood Lake, where a plethora of lake activities await! With 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms, and accommodations for 11 guests, this Fifty Lakes vacation rental boasts prime amenities, includes a 3-season porch, deck, patio, fire pit, wood-burning fireplace, 2 kayaks, 2 paddleboards, and more! Spend afternoons barbecuing on the deck while breathing in the fresh lake air or exploring the area’s exciting fishing, boating, or golfing!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bunk Room: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Basement: Queen Bed
Acres of natural wilderness encompass Wood Lake as you approach this rustic home-away-from-home, which is completely surrounded by mature trees.
If you can’t keep your eyes off the lake, stroll down to its edge. A roll-out aluminum dock perches right off the water, where you can lay back and dip your feet in the water on those warm summer days.
When you grow hungry, stay outside for an afternoon barbecue up on the deck or patio. The deck is a prime location for all avid bird-watchers! Once the sun sets, gather around the fire pit to roast some tasty s’mores.
Inside, you’ll find 1,925 square feet of warm and cozy living space. Curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace to keep nice and cozy during Minnesota’s brisk winter, while the group’s chef gets to work on a favorite culinary creation over in the newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen.
Another sitting area, multiple sleeping arrangements, a bar and mini fridge can be found down in the basement. The home offers a few board games - sure to keep everyone entertained even when the weather isn't fairing. One bathroom has a stool/sink and walk-in shower while the other includes a stool/sink and tub/shower combo - perfect for washing up at night and preparing for the day.
After a lovely night of rest in one of the 3 bedrooms, brew yourself a morning coffee and head to the 3-season porch, which boasts lovely wicker furniture. You’ll love listening to the morning orchestra of singing birds as you relax in front of wonderful lake views.
-- THE LOCATION --
All the entertainment you could possibly desire is just steps from the front door! Jump on the home's 2 kayaks or 2 paddleboards to start your adventures right off the dock for days filled with fishing, swimming, and boating!
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as you’ll find Emily Greens Golf Course, Fairways at Howard’s Barn, and Golden Eagle Golf Club all under a 15-minute drive away!
Whether you’re traveling during summer or winter, hop on the nearby trails for a day full of ATV riding and snowmobiling!
While you’ll have all the entertainment necessary right at the house, drive just 20 minutes to Crosslake, where you’ll find shops, restaurants, and a lively nightlife. Alternatively, Nisswa, about 40 minutes away, is a great place to explore breweries and enjoy some shopping.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs with DVD players, wide selection of DVDs (over 70), wood-burning fireplace, bar with mini-fridge, board games, 3-season porch, furnished deck, electric pellet grill, patio, fire pit, roll-out aluminum dock, 2 kayaks, 2 paddleboards, 5 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- There is a pontoon available for rent at an additional $150 per day fee if you are traveling from the beginning of May through mid October. This must be rented for the entire stay
- Beautiful Fifty Lakes location on Wood Lake! Enjoy easy access to fishing, boating, swimming, restaurants, shopping, breweries, ATV trails, snowmobiling, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (~ 38 miles / 48 minutes away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »