Enjoy the classic Colorado mountain town of Fairplay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin for 8. Backdropped by the National Forest, this rustic cabin is the perfect escape for those looking to experience a true Rocky Mountain getaway. Multiple ski slopes, including Breckenridge, are just minutes away, while amazing hiking and biking opportunities lead right off the property. Enjoy some high-altitude fun and then return home to grill on the deck or warm up in front of the fireplace.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Basement: Queen Bed, Full Bed | Living Room: Full Sofa Bed
Keep an eye out for the local moose, elk, deer, and pronghorns as you approach your Rocky Mountain getaway. This rustic cabin is nestled within a pine and aspen forest, and even has a private trout pond right on the property, so fishermen will surely be pleased.
If you’re not ready to head inside, simply head up to the deck where the group’s chef can throw some barbecue on the gas grill. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen inside, where you can whip together all the necessary sides and appetizers while dinner cooks on the grill.
If the weather is a bit chilly, head inside for a family movie in front of the flat-screen TV while the wood-burning fireplace keeps everyone nice and toasty. Be sure to heat up a cup of hot cocoa - the perfect way to end the night after a day of skiing.
Come nighttime, everyone in your travel group will find a cozy space to spend the night amidst the 2 well-appointed bedrooms, renovated basement, and living room sofa bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is in the ideal location for anyone who loves being outside any time of the year! In the summer, you can hike, mountain bike, go horseback riding, or explore the area on a four-wheeler. Multiple of Colorado's legendary fourteeners are just minutes away for the intense hikers in the group!
When the snow begins to fall, the Colorado mountains turn into a true winter wonderland. Breckenridge - just 40 minutes away - offers incredible skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing opportunities, while Keystone and Copper Mountain are nearby as well.
The entertaining mountain towns of Fairplay and Breckenridge are both short drives away and offer great breweries, delicious restaurants, unique shops, and fun bars.
If you get tired of trying to reel in fish on the property's private pond, head to one of the nearby rivers - Fairplay is known as the fly fishing capital of Colorado!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Dish Network, wood-burning stove (wood provided), large deck, gas grill, views of the forest, 2 private acres, 6-car driveway, and more!
- Beautiful mountain location with hiking trails right on the property! Just 12 minutes to downtown Fairplay, 40 minutes to Breckenridge, and near a plethora of breweries, shops, and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (~ 100 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
-There will be a $300 fee imposed if pets are brought to the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property can accommodate up to 10 guests with prior homeowner approval, with a $12 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 8 guests, max 10 guests allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »