River Stone Retreat -- EV #6174 - a SkyRun Estes Park Property
River Stone Retreat is a luxurious condo located "a stone's throw away" from beautiful Fall River. This is a fisherman's paradise - you'll be right on the river for early morning or late evening fishing (Colorado fishing license required). It is less than a five minute drive from the Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. You will love the custom log furnishings and gorgeous wildlife art that make this home feel like a mountain lodge. If you are looking for a beautiful and relaxing getaway with quick access to the park, you can't do much better than this.
Step into the entry of this 1,835 sq.ft. condo and take in the large open concept room with soaring vaulted ceilings. A "wall of windows" allows the daylight to pour in over the dining room table for 8 that is, itself, a work of art. You'll enjoy the colorful mountain scene that is painted on this tabletop as you share a meal or play a game. To the right is a high-end, fully-equipped kitchen, where the warm tones of knotty pine cabinets and hardwood floors compliment rough-hewn granite countertops, giving everything an organic, but modern, feel. Through the kitchen you'll find a convenient half bath and laundry closet with a stacked washer/dryer off a hallway that leads to the garage. If you love to cook for a group, but hate feeling "out of the mix," then you'll love this kitchen. You can "work your magic" while the barstools on the other side of the counter invite people to snack and chat with you until dinner is ready.
The kitchen and dining room flow easily through to the living room, where a comfortable seating area is situated around a great stone fireplace with a flat-screen TV in the corner. Your gaze is invited outward, though, through the floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the river. From the living room, you can walk out onto the back deck, sit in a rocker or grill up a feast. Across the river you will see the heavily forested base of Bighorn Mountain rising impressively beyond! The Master bedroom, with a gorgeous log Queen bed, walk-in closet and private Master bath, is accessible from the main living room as well. You'll love falling asleep to the sounds of the river winding its way past your window, gurgling and giggling as it goes.
On the second level, a cozy loft above the kitchen overlooks the dining and living room. The Loft has a Twin Daybed with a Twin mattress beneath allows for extra sleeping space, while two crafted log gliders provide the perfect place to read and relax. The Loft is flanked on either side by the 2 guest bedrooms, which each feature rustic log furniture and a sumptuous Queen bed. The third upstairs bedroom is located next to the river and you'll love opening the windows and falling asleep with the sounds of the river. A full bath with a tub/shower combo provides a bathroom for the upstairs bedrooms and loft.
There is no air conditioning in this condo - however, the ceiling fans and extra fans provided by the homeowner keep the mountain breezes moving throughout comfortably. Downtown Estes Park is less than a 4-mile drive for fun shopping and restaurants. Maximum parking is 2 cars in the garage and 2 in the driveway. There is no smoking in or outside at this property.
Reserve your great Rocky Mountain vacation at River Stone Retreat today!
What to be aware of:
- ALLERGY ALERT!Â For guests with severe dog allergies, the owners have had their 2 small dogs in the condo.
- Cell tower service in this area is spotty. You can access cell service by connecting your phone to the internet.
- No central air conditioning - ceiling fans and extra fans providedÂ
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.
- Our office hours are Daily - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. MST.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a $1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home. Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
What You'll Love:
- The river drops in elevation next to this condo - the sound of rushing water is great
- Private fishing on land for the complex
- Gorgeous custom log furnishings and wildlife art
- Personal Chef Services Available - Additional Charge
- 1.1 miles / 3 minutes to the North Entrance of Rocky Mountain National ParkÂ
- 3.8 miles / 9 minutes to downtown Estes Park shopping and restaurantsGet the full listing »