** Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the shared property and will be other travelers. **
Located on the shore of Little Glen Lake, 'Blue Inn,' is a lovely 4-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental home-- the perfect base for your Up North vacation. Your group of up to 8 adults and 4 kids will be just steps from a shared beach, docks, fire pit, and more during your stay in this spacious, airy Glen Arbor getaway.
-- THE PROPERTY --
2nd fl Master Bedroom 1: King Bed, King Daybed | Bedroom 2: Queen-over-Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Queen Bed | 1st fl Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
As you arrive at your temporary abode, drop your bags and relax in the large living room, with breathtaking views of the unique tropical-colored water of the lake or take the kids out on one of the small boats for a lake experience. After a dip in the lake, the kids can rinse off on the deck with the heated outside shower.
In the fully equipped kitchen you can rustle up a great lunch by the water. If you're more of a grill master than a 5-star chef, ditch the indoors and dine al fresco. No matter what you choose to whip up on the gas grill, your friends and family are sure to be inspired as they feast at the picnic table with a backdrop of glistening water.
With beds for up 12, 'Blue Inn's' bedrooms offer everything from queen-over-queen bunk beds to a luxurious king bed. You'll wake up well-rested and ready for a day on the water, no matter where you decide to slumber.
Thanks to this home's Glen Lake location, you'll have access to a plethora of shared amenities. There is a small sandy beach, docks, fire pit, lounge chairs, picnic tables, and more, all anxiously awaiting your arrival.
-- THE LOCATION --
Little Glen Lake is 20 feet from your door, and the jewel of Northern Michigan, with tropical colors of water, a sandy bottom and beauty that abounds all around. Whether you choose to swim or take advantage of the community rowboat, canoe, and kayak, you're sure to make unforgettable memories on this awe-inspiring lake.
Be sure to do The Sleeping Bear Dune Climb, just one mile down the road, where you’ll discover a beautiful wind-swept sand landscape perfect for climbing. After your climb, run back down and enjoy a delicious lunch in the picnic area.
If picnics aren't your style, head into Glen Arbor and enjoy a more elegant meal. With restaurants like Art's Tavern and Blu sitting just minutes away, you're sure to find something that will excite!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, AC units in 3 of the bedroom and the living room, flat-screen cable TV, lake views, a gas grill, picnic table, chairs, washer and dryer, ample parking, free Wi-Fi, and much more!
- Glen Lakes Cottages community amenities include a small beach, dock, fire pit, outdoor shower, picnic tables, lounge chairs, canoe, pedal boat, rowboat, kayak and more!
- Top-notch Glen Arbor Location - Steps from Little Glen Lake, 1 mile from Sleeping Bear Dunes, and less than 5 miles from Glen Arbor
- Closest Commercial Airport - Cherry Capital Airport, 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686, (~32.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $40 per night fee
- Combine all the units and you can sleep 32 for events, reunions and gatherings
- Please note this home can sleep up to 8 adults and 4 children
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »