Location and comfort simply don't get better than this! Book this vacation rental at Coosawattee River Resort for an unforgettable riverfront getaway. This rustic-yet-modern cabin boasts a riverside fire pit, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen TVs, and WiFi. The large front and backyard are perfect for small weddings or reunions! Six guests will have easy access to great fishing, kayaking, and canoeing opportunities during their stay at the 3-bedroom, 2-bath, nearly 2,000-square-foot abode!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: 2 Futons | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Beautiful wooden walls, ceilings, and floors welcome you to this rustic retreat while comfortable furnishings and modern amenities ensure an exceptional stay. A tastefully decorated great room features a wood-burning fireplace and flat-screen TV, and the open floor plan leads freely into the fully-equipped, eat-in kitchen.
You'll absolutely love this home's wide, wraparound deck that stretches all the way to a large screened porch with furnishings and fantastic river views. The views continue inside the home from the first guest bedroom and the master bedroom. The master even boasts a private screened-in porch with wonderful views.
The front yard is large and flat while the backyard offers fantastic riverfront views perfect for any occasion. Rain delay? No way! This property has large porte-cochère - a large double carport - located on the side of the house for entertaining outside if the weather turns.
Don't forget to bring the marshmallows! The riverside fire pit is the perfect place to end the night enjoying a sweet treat under the stars.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Coosawattee River stretches nearly 50 miles through the north Georgia mountain foothills. Enjoy fishing and kayaking along the river or mountain biking, hunting, and hiking in the hills!
Located in Gilmer County, the "Apple Capital of Georgia," you'll be just 5 miles from South Main Street where the annual Georgia Apple Festival is held each October!
Get out and play ball at the Vets Memorial Park, or shop and dine in historic downtown Ellijay just 7 miles away. Have a fun day out with the adults at the Cartecay Vineyards open tasting room situated right in the charming square.
Don't miss out on a trip to Fort Mountain State Park. Seek out the stone fire tower wall and the mysterious ancient rock wall believed to have been built by early Indians!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a wood-burning fireplace, outdoor fire pit, 4 flat-screen TVs with streaming, free WiFi, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, patio, wraparound deck, screened porch, event friendly, private yard, gas grill, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 6 vehicles, and more
- Unbeatable location right on the Coosawattee River! Just 5 miles from the location of the annual Georgia Apple Festival, 7 miles from historic downtown Ellijay, and a little over 20 miles from Blue Ridge!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (~67 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- NOTE: There are 8-10 steps to enter the home, which may not be suitable for mobility impaired
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »