Book an unforgettable and relaxing stay at this Ellijay vacation rental cabin on the Coosawattee River. The 2-bed, 2-bath 'Rosewater Cabin' boasts water views from 2 decks and a stone patio with fire pit by the water. The brand new 7-person hot tub has 35 jets, 5 hydromassage jets, a waterfall, and a blue tooth sound system. Lounge in the open great room after exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains in Chattahoochee National Forest, perusing historic downtown Ellijay or boating on Carters Lake.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Captivating North Georgia mountain views surround this luxurious Ellijay cabin which rests beside the rolling waters of the aptly named Mountaintown Creek. Situated in the exclusive Coosawattee River Resort, the cabin boasts the ideal setting for fishing or merely enjoying the tranquil sounds of the rushing water. Spend the day floating in a tube as the sun shines down through the canopy of trees above you.
Inside the idyllic ‘Rosewater Cabin,’ you’ll find stunning mountain decor throughout the open concept layout. Built to be the center of it all, the great room features a 2-story vaulted ceiling. Stunning mountain decor, a gas-burning stack-stone fireplace and an oversized bear rug, perfect for cozying up on chilly North Georgia nights!
If you’d like to catch up on some movies or watch a sports game, you and your loved ones will be entertained for hours with the flat-screen satellite TV with network channels, a DVD player and VCR. Wireless internet access, board games and card games and a great selection of books provide you with endless entertainment.
After catching your next meal right on the property, head into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare dinner! Wraparound granite counters and stainless steel appliances make cooking a breeze, so you can all sit down to eat together in no time at the exquisite custom wood table!
Pour out a glass of wine to sip around the custom-built stacked stone fire pit beside the creek - an ideal spot to relax and breathe in the cool mountain air at this enchanting Georgia mountain getaway. Melt into one of the many rockers invitingly situated on the expansive covered porch overlooking the stunning setting accentuated by Mountaintown Creek. End the day in the brand new private hot tub with room for 7, 35 jets, 5 hydromassage jets, a waterfall, and a blue tooth sound system to relax you!
If you’re looking for a great night’s sleep, ‘Rosewater Cabin’ is the right place! Each of the 2 master suites features king beds topped with memory foam and luxurious 500-count sheets in addition to private bathrooms with jetted garden tubs and separate stand-up showers. The upstairs bedroom boasts a private porch overlooking the river, ideal for sipping your freshly brewed coffee as you wake up slowly beside the inviting waters of Mountaintown Creek.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you’re feeling adventures, downtown Ellijay is located a quick 15-minute drive away! Nestled into the elegance of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the warm and welcoming downtown Ellijay boasts fantastic antique and specialty shops on every corner. Spend the day leisurely strolling through boutiques, candy shops and outfitters.
Be sure to stop by the one of the delicious local restaurants after touring the Tabor House Museum, strolling through a festival, the Civil War library and several other historic buildings. Find fresh produce at the Saturday farmers market or venture to the Cartecay Vineyards for tours and tastings. Each October, Ellijay hosts the Georgia Apple Festival, living up to its name as the state's Apple Capital!
Don't forget to pack your hiking boots for a day hike on the Appalachian Trail - the Southern Terminus is only 37 miles away! You'll find countless hiking trails throughout the area and in Amicalola State Park and Chattahoochee National Forest.
Spend an easygoing afternoon on the green at Whitepath Golf Club, where the 8-acre course boasts stunning mountain and river views. Only 15 miles away, Carters Lake features 62 miles of shoreline and a marina with boat docks and rentals for countless hours of fun on the water!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a Keurig, air fryer oven, and granite counters, central heat and air, free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV with Netflix and Dish Network, custom-built gas fireplace, foosball table, provided books, board and card games, full-sized washer and dryer, 2 furnished decks, brand new 7-person hot tub with 35 jets, 5 hydromassage jets, a waterfall, and a blue tooth sound system, furnished patio with fire pit, riverfront access, parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Prime Ellijay location on the Coosawattee River, minutes from Chattahoochee National Forest, historic Ellijay, the Appalachian Trail and Carters Lake!
- Nearest Major Airport: Chattanooga Airport (~67 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per pet, per stay fee (max 2 allowed)
- NOTE: A dog bed is provided for guests, however, dogs are allowed on the couch should the guest be willing to bring their own sheets and take the sheets once they leave
- NOTE: The home features an exterior camera that's used to monitor the water level of the river. This camera does not look into any interior spaces
- If you request a mid stay trash pick up - there is a fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »