For your next Southern California getaway, come stay at this incredible 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with accommodations for 9. This well-appointed property boasting wifi, a gas grill and a private pool, also offers complete privacy and an ideal location, just 20 minutes from downtown San Diego!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Please note that a long-term tenant resides on-site in the second private home located on the 1 acre-property
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Living Room Sofa (Not a Pullout)
Built in 1925, this charming home is everything you’re looking for in a vacation rental house! This quaint home features an old-time feel and a collection of unique artwork throughout with all the modern amenities you’d hope for.
The 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home can comfortably sleep up to 11 guests, making it the perfect property for a large family or group of friends.
You’ll love spending your days lounging by the private pool outback. Be sure to bring your furry friends along, because this home even has a dog run and is pet friendly to large breed dogs.
The full kitchen features plentiful cooking supplies and is perfect for home-cooked meals, easily enjoyed while taking in the gorgeous views from the numerous, large windows in the dining room.
Also, take advantage of the gas grill out back by the pool, which you can enjoy on the comfortable outdoor sofa. Take a peek into the vegetable and herb garden to find ingredients to elevate your next meal!
Evenings are perfect for relaxing inside with the cable TV for shows and movies.
The 4 inviting bedrooms are cozy with plenty of closet space for your belongings, allowing you to be relaxed and rejuvenated for the next day’s adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
Though this charming home has everything you need to have a memorable vacation, your trip to Southern California wouldn’t be complete without taking advantage of this home’s location!
Just 20 minutes from Downtown San Diego, you’ll love being located just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of the city and its attractions.
In nearby San Diego, you will find the world famous San Diego Zoo, as well as endless stretches of gorgeous beaches that are perfect for sand, swim and sun!
For more entertainment, head to one of the lively casinos nearby. You’ll also be close to golf courses, as well as multiple lakes where you can try your hand at fishing.
Whether you’re looking to explore the city or to relax by the sparkling pool, this El Cajon home will provide a truly memorable vacation.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor pool (please note that the pool is solar heated and is therefore only usable May - October), fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, outdoor dining area, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with cable, wood-burning fireplace, and more!
- Incredible location! Only 20 minutes from downtown San Diego
- Close to casinos, golf courses, lakes, and numerous other outdoor activities
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, large breed dogs welcome)
- $50 Pet Fee (Per Pet, Per Stay, Optional, Max 2 Pets Allowed)
- Note that 9 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests is permitted with their own sleeping accommodations (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Children must be supervised by the pool at all times
- Please note that a long-term tenant resides on-site in the second private home on the 1 acre-property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that there are no candles allowed in the propertyGet the full listing »