Leave the city behind for a relaxing lakefront getaway at this vacation rental! Your worries will float away the moment you arrive at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath cottage, complete with a cozy interior, screened-in porch, private dock, and more. Spend those sunny summer days boating across Lake Sinclair, followed by evenings gathered around the fire pit or playing on the new jungle gym. Don't forget to visit downtown Eatonton - and all the local legends that come with it - located just 10 miles away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bonus Room: Twin Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This home is well-suited to host your next family retreat, weekend with friends, or group fishing trip on Lake Sinclair. A private dock allows direct access to-and-from the house to the waterfront and marina just a quarter-mile away.
After a day on the lake, retire inside for some R & R. Unwind in front of the flat-screen TV in the living room or enjoy some fresh air on the screened-in porch.
Refuel friends and family with a home-cooked feast each evening. You'll have a fully equipped kitchen to utilize, as well as a gas grill outside. Follow dinner with s'mores by the outdoor fire pit!
While the s'mores are roasting, the kids can enjoy the new 3-story jungle gym! This new kid-friendly addition boasts swings, circular slide, monkey bars, rock climbing wall, and a rope climbing wall
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't find a better location on the shores of Lake Sinclair! Spend the day kayaking across the water, cruising by motorboat, or sunbathing on the shoreline. Head a quarter-mile up the lake to visit the Crooked Creek Marina & Grill!
Drive 10 miles into town to experience Eatonton. Known for its age-old stories and historic sites, this town is one-of-a-kind. While you're in the area, stop by the Uncle Remus Museum, Georgia Writers Museum, and Slade Hall.
This area of Georgia is rich in Old Southern history, Hop in the car and drive to the neighboring towns that make up the Antebellum Trail, including Athens, Oconee, Madison, Milledgeville, and more!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machines, screened-in porch, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, boat dock, RV parking (with hookup), and more!
- The 3-story jungle gym includes swings, circular slide, monkey bars, rock climbing wall, and rope climbing wall
- Fantastic location on the shores of Lake Sinclair - 10 miles from downtown Eatonton, and just a short drive from all the best of the Antebellum Trail!
- Nearest Major Airport: Middle Georgia Regional Airport (56.5 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The fireplace is not available for guests
- NOTE: There is an optional $50 per night RV hookup fee (includes driveway parking, 50 amp, 30 amp, 1 standard outlet, and water hookup)Get the full listing »