A memorable family vacation begins in this 3-bedroom, 2-bath home full of New England charm. This Eastham vacation rental offers essentials like a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in space for furry friends, a spacious deck complete with a grill, and access to community tennis and pickleball courts. Enveloped in tall trees, this property has the perfect location giving you direct access to the Cape Cod Rail Trail bike path which connects to major points of the area like the National Seashore!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Book Now for 10% Off July Nights! (Discount already applied)**
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Tucked into the Northeast woods, this private Cape Cod getaway invites you to enjoy the peaceful surrounding with easy access to both the Bay and Atlantic Ocean. When the sun shines, relax on your spacious and furnished deck, fire up the grill, and share an afternoon barbecue.
Classic, Cape Code style features with modern amenities welcome you inside. Take a break from the outdoors and watch family favorites on the flat-screen TV.
The fully equipped kitchen is a chef's dream with high-end stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, and all the essential kitchenware. Share your feast at the dining table then relax and spend some quality time in front of the fireplace of the family room.
This home offers ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole crew between 2 queen beds and a king-sized bed. Please remember to bring your linens and towels for your stay!
-- THE LOCATION --
You may never want to leave the serenity of this private Cape Cod retreat, but you'll have plenty to explore if you do! The Cape Cod National Seashore begins just minutes from the property and features miles of dune beaches, marshes, lighthouses, local wildlife, walking trails, and more. There are also 2 association tennis and pickle ball courts nearby!
Nauset Beach also lies just under 6 miles away and offers a fantastic destination for swimming, fishing, and more. Drive about 1 mile to Boat Meadow and Boat Meadow Landing for more outdoor recreation along Cape Cod Bay.
Head just 3 miles south to treat yourself to a day of dining and shopping in the quaint town of Orleans. You'll find ferry ports leading to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket in Hyannis, about 24 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, access to community tennis courts and pickleball courts, pet-friendly with no fee, 2-car gravel driveway, a spacious and furnished deck, private yard surrounded by trees, 2 kayaks available for use, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and much more
- Peaceful Cape Cod location in Eastham right next to a beautiful bike trail! Enjoy easy access to the National Seashore, nearby beaches, Cape Cod Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, the town of Orleans, ferry rides to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (~93 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Linens and towels not provided
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »