Avoid the summer crowds by booking this 3-bed, 2-bath East Hampton vacation rental! The secluded home provides a modern oasis for up to 6 guests, complete with a private pool, wraparound deck and sunroom! When you're not relaxing in the privacy of the meticulously maintained property, make the 10-minute trip to the heart of East Hampton Village. Whether you walk down to waterfront dining at Three Mile Harbor or rent a boat at the nearby marina, this is sure to be a family vacation for the books!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds(can be converted to a King Bed) | Bedroom 3: Full Futon Bed
Follow the forest of towering oak trees to the end of the road, where you'll find a gravel path leading to your beautifully appointed East Hampton getaway! This contemporary home sits on a private lot offering the perfect blend of sun, shade, and seclusion for the whole family to enjoy!
Step inside to marvel at the home's mid-century modern furnishings framed by vaulted ceilings, skylights, and floor-to-ceiling windows. An abundance of natural light pours in from the sunroom, illuminating the dining table and open-concept kitchen that is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances!
Help yourself to a hearty breakfast, best enjoyed in the sunroom or on the expansive wraparound deck. Between afternoon barbecues on the gas grill and hours spent splashing in the private pool, this is sure to be a special summer getaway for your family to remember!
As the night winds down, retire to the master bedroom and sip a glass of wine on your private balcony. If you prefer to relax with some late-night entertainment, cozy up with a book beside the fireplace or find your favorite Netflix shows on the flat-screen TV.
* Permit #20-701 *
-- THE LOCATION --
Your private East Hampton retreat is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Three Mile Harbor! Take the beautiful drive down Three Mile Harbor Road, dock your boat at the public marina, or walk just 9 minutes from home to enjoy a waterfront meal at local eateries such as the Harbor Bistro, Moby's, and Bostwick’s on the Harbor.
Although you can reach the wildly popular East Hampton Main Beach in 15 minutes, locals highly recommend a 5-minute drive down to the shore of Maidstone Beach Park! After wading through the waters for crayfish and soaking in a stunning bay-view sunset, head over to Michael's or The Springs Tavern for a delicious evening meal.
When you aren't enjoying the quiet peace of your secluded neighborhood, embark on a scenic 10-minute drive to the heart of East Hampton Village. Top off your afternoon of shopping and dining with a coffee from Springs General Store and a trip to the historic Pollock-Krasner House only 4 minutes away!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable Smart TV, Amazon Echo, skylights, sunroom, private outdoor pool, outdoor shower, furnished wraparound deck, gas grill, driveway parking for 7 vehicles, linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, and much more!
- Idyllic East Hampton location - Bask in the secluded serenity of rural New York, where you'll have waterfront dining, neighborhood beaches, Three Mile Harbor Road and Marina, and the bustling village of East Hampton all just a stone's throw away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport (~ 51 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: A list of all guests on the reservation must be sent in prior to your arrival
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- $18 pool maintenance fee per night. Only applies from May - September
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the property is not suitable for young childrenGet the full listing »