Discover Cape Cod during your stay at this East Falmouth vacation rental home. You'll be just 5 minutes from Menauhant Beach, Bristol Beach, and the famous Green Pond Fish Market, plus only 10 minutes to downtown. Situated between Green and Great Pond, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath home is an idyllic respite! You'll have roughly 1,150 square feet of living space, a deck, free parking for 6 cars, and more. The property offers comfortable sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and patio, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces and will be disabled upon guest arrival*
Master Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
This quaint Cape Cod property is ideally located on a cul-de-sac for your privacy and comes fully equipped with all the comforts of home. From the furnished deck to the convenient driveway parking and comfortable furnishings, you're sure to step into vacation mode from the minute you arrive.
The living room features sleek hardwood floors, plenty of seating, and a flat-screen TV. Feel free to bring along your personal devices and use the free WiFi to stream shows and movies.
Be sure to load up on fresh wholesale seafood from Green Pond Fish Market to prepare in the fully equipped kitchen! Stainless steel appliances and helpful kitchen tools are sure to make your lobster dinner a success! Bring the feast to the deck and dine al fresco.
Three private bedrooms offer plenty of peace and privacy, each furnished with 2 twin beds outfitted with fresh linens.
-- THE LOCATION --
There's no shortage of beaches to explore as close as 5 minutes away! From the home, you're 5 minutes to Bristol Beach and Menahaunt Beach, 7 to Falmouth Heights Beach, 12 to Chapoquoit Beach, 15 to Old Silver Beach, 16 to Wood Neck Beach, and 20 minutes to South Cape Beach State Park and Mashpee Town Beach!
If golf is your game, you're in luck! Falmouth Country Club is 7 minutes away, Cape Cod Country Club is 9 minutes away, and The Cape Club is 14 minutes away.
Shop til you drop at the Mashpee Commons 13 minutes from the rental, explore downtown Falmouth 12 minutes away or pick up fresh seafood at the Green Pond Market just 5 minutes away.
While you're in town be sure to visit the Nobska Lighthouse 20 minutes away, head to Waquit Bay 7 minutes away, or take the ferry from Island Queen to explore the rest of the Cape!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, linens, towels, computer monitor, deck w/ outdoor dining table, outdoor shower, charcoal grill, lawn chairs, driveway parking for 6 vehicles, and more
- Private East Falmouth location on a cul-de-sac yet just minutes from the area's top attractions! You'll have everything you need in a peaceful area just 5 minutes from popular beaches, 7 minutes to downtown, and 8 minutes from ferries at Island Queen
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport (~75 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and patio, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces and will be disabled upon guest arrival
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »