** Please note the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Experience an adventure-filled mountain getaway at 'Villa Sophia' in Eagle. The 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental villa sleeps 4 guests amidst Eagle Ranch Golf Course views. Skiing at Vail and Beaver Creek awaits within 35 miles, while hiking, fishing, golfing, cross-country skiing and much more await around Eagle and its quaint downtown area.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Set on the tenth hole of the Eagle Ranch Golf Course, this villa offers a peaceful retreat from the bustle of daily life. The 1,800-square-foot interior features panoramic views and the perfect setting for you to unwind.
Take a seat by the gas fireplace in the spacious living area to thaw out from a day on the slopes. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV to catch a movie while you relax.
Gleaming hardwood floors lead into the fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare a tasty snack. Wraparound counters and an additional island provide ample space for any dish you may want to cook.
Dine indoors at the elegant hardwood table, or take your meal outside to the wraparound deck. The deck is furnished with lots of comfortable seating inviting you to soak in the views. Mix up an after-dinner drink to sip while you recline.
-- THE LOCATION --
This tranquil Eagle property is set directly on the Eagle Range Golf Course, so be sure to head over to play a round or two. Charming downtown Eagle is less than 3 miles from the villa, offering historic buildings with great eats. If you’re in the mood for a movie, you’re walking distance from Eagle Theather!
In warmer months, the surrounding mountains are perfect for hiking and mountain biking - if you don't have your own bikes, the property has several available for rent! You'll be surrounded by hundreds of miles of national forest and Open Space lands filled with more than 300 miles of four-wheel-drive and mountain-biking trails.
Anglers will love casting year-round right from town into the Eagle River, or at Sylvan Lake State Park, set 14 miles away. From May through October, you can raft on different stretches of the river, which boasts nearly every class of rapids! In the summer, you can cool off with a dip in the outdoor pool at Eagle Pool & Ice Rink while in the winter, you’ll want to strap on your skates to hit ice on the NHL-sized rink.
Fantastic skiing at Vail and Beaver Creek awaits just 30 miles from the villa. You'll be able to ski all day, stop for dinner and be home and ready to relax within minutes! Should you need to stock up on snacks between adventures, City Market is less than 3 miles away to fulfill all of your cravings.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, Smart TV, 2 DVD players, washer and dryer, fitness area, furnished deck, shared gas fire pit, patio and yard, driveway garage parking (for an additional fee), and more
- Beautiful Eagle location with access to outdoor recreation on the trails, as well as on the Eagle River, Sylvan Lake State Park, Vail and Beaver Creek
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (~5.8 miles away) | Denver International Airport (~157 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property is not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with 2 dogs, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the photos show the original office, but this bedroom has been newly updated with a full-sized bed
- Garage parking is available for an additional $150 per stay fee
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »