** Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front and back porch. These do not look into any interior spaces **
Experience the best of Durham when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome! With cozy furnishings and 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, this townhome is ideal for groups of 7. Explore the American Tobacco Trail, catch a show at the Durham Performing Arts Center, or simply relax on the furnished deck to make your getaway unforgettable!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed with Twin Trundle | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle
Red brick with black accents characterize the exterior of this charming abode, where you're sure to feel right at home. Step inside to discover the living room adorned with 2 plush sofas, an electric fireplace, and a flat-screen cable Smart TV with the Spectrum TV App.
Your cooking endeavors await in the kitchen which is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Prepare your favorite wholesome, flavorful dishes for the family and gather around the 4-person table for a quality meal together.
On warm evenings, lounge on the furnished deck while sipping a refreshing cocktail, or take a stroll on the American Tobacco Trail just a few steps away. As your eyes grow weak, curl up in the queen-sized bed of the master bedroom and settle in for a peaceful slumber.
The second bedroom is designed with Blue Devils decor, while the third bedroom is highlighted by a baseball bat headboard. Each bedroom has a flat-screen cable Smart TV, making it easy to kick back and relax wherever you are!
-- THE LOCATION --
With its fantastic location in the Sun Ridge Pointe subdivision, this townhome is right next to the historic American Tobacco Trail! Originally built as a railroad for the American Tobacco Company, this 22.6-mile path is the perfect peaceful path for walking, running, and biking!
Discover even more natural beauty when you roam through the 55 acres of Sarah P. Duke Gardens! While you're here, be sure to check out the incredible architecture of the Duke University campus and chapel.
One of the city's biggest attractions is the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC) that serves as the venue for several concerts and touring Broadway productions! Right across the street from DPAC is Durham Bulls Athletic Park and the American Tobacco Historic District, so you don't have to go far to experience even more entertainment and history of the area.
Known as the place where the Civil War's largest troop surrender took place, Durham has several historic sites that you can visit. Learn about the important events that shaped the nation when you take a tour at Historic Stagville, Bennett Place, or Duke Homestead!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, blender, 4 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs with the Spectrum TV App (travelers need their own Netflix and Amazon Prime accounts), free WiFi, a blow dryer, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels for 7, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished deck, free parking, and more!
- Amazing Durham Location - Less than 1 mile from downtown Durham (15-minute walk and 5-minute drive), steps from the American Tobacco Trail and minutes from Duke University, sports venues, and historic sites!
- Nearest commercial airport: Raleigh-Durham International Airport - 2400 John Brantley Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560, (~14.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front and back porch. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »