Discover the lovely city of Durham from this one-of-a-kind vacation rental house! Completely renovated and full of modern furnishings and trendy decor, this historic 1930's home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and space for 6 travelers. You'll be situated within minutes of the American Tobacco Historic District and Trail, Durham Performing Arts Center, and Duke University. After exciting North Carolina adventures, return to this comfortable 1,260-square-foot abode and whip up a homemade feast!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
This gorgeous historic home named 'The Rustic' boasts a complete renovation showcasing meticulous restoration of the interior from floor-to-ceiling. A mix of rustic and industrial style with a touch of modern flare characterizes its comfortable 1,260 square feet of living space, with the original cedar wood walls and ceilings adding an endearing charm.
Bring your family's favorite recipes on vacation and use the immaculate kitchen to whip up a gourmet feast! Fully equipped with all necessary devices and kitchenware, the space features a custom-made island, updated stainless steel appliances, brand new quartz countertops, and 44-inch soft close cabinets.
Spend your downtime lounging in the chic open living area. Stream your favorite Netflix shows on the flat-screen Smart TV and chat with your travel companions on the 2 comfy couches! On warm nights, gather outside on the deck or in the private yard to soak up the fresh North Carolina air.
Two lucky guests can claim the master bedroom, which includes an original exposed brick chimney as a decorative focal point, plush queen-sized bed, flat-screen Smart TV, and a lavish en-suite bath with a custom ceramic shower and floating double vanity. Other travelers will be more than content with the other 2 well-appointed queen bedrooms!
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in downtown Durham, this property is ideally situated for experiencing all this charming city has to offer. Head downtown to peruse excellent shopping, dining, and more! Both the American Tobacco Historic District and Durham Performing Arts Center are about 1.5 miles from the home - you'll definitely want to explore this popular attraction and maybe catch a show.
Drive just over 10 minutes to reach the trailhead for the famous American Tobacco Trail. Embark on a 22-mile hiking or biking adventure through North Carolina's 'Research Triangle.' More opportunities for outdoor recreation await at Eno River State Park and Falls Lake State Recreation Area, including fishing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, and ample trails for hiking or biking.
If you're in town for a college sports game, to visit a current student, or even to tour the campus, enjoy a convenient 10-minute drive to Duke University, while the University of North Carolina at Chapel Chill lies 25 minutes to the southwest.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, air conditioning, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, central heating, charcoal grill, back deck, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, fire pit, covered front porch, private backyard, towels & linens provided, pet friendly, and more
- Prime Durham location in the heart of downtown less than 2 miles to the American Tobacco Historic District & Durham Performing Arts Center, 3 miles to Duke University, 5 miles to the American Tobacco Trailhead, 10 miles to Falls Lake State Recreation Area, 12 miles to Eno River State Park, & 17 miles to Chapel Hill/UNC campus!
- Nearest Major Airport: Raleigh-Durham International Airport (~14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »