Perfect location with all of the amenities! Recently furnished condo with waterfront views overlooking The Victoria's established lush gardens and St. Joseph's Sound. This condo is suitable for short or long-term stays, business or vacation rental.
The Victoria is a gated community located on an acre parcel of land situated on the St. joseph Sound. There is a private pool surrounded by lush mature gardens with a barbecue area and pier just outside of the wrought iron gates.
This spacious, light and airy 2nd floor condo offers high quality furnishings, tasteful décor and is fully equipped with every convenience for your stay.
Master bedroom with king size bed
Queen size pull out couch
Fully equipped kitchen
Fridge freezer with water and ice dispenser
Washing machine and clothes dryer (in unit)
Front door hide away screen door
Flat Screen TV
Dedicated parking space in detached carport
Guest and visitor parking
Fitness room on-site
Step out of the wrought iron gates of the Victoria and take a short walk to enjoy the small town charm of Dunedin.
* Offerings include, but are not limited to: The Chamber of Commerce, fine and casual dining, breweries, coffee shops, live music, festivals, shopping, galleries, parks, fishing off of the public piers, a farmers market every Saturday in the summer from 8am-12:30pm in Pioneer Park, the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Stadium a Senior Center and Public Library.
• The Jolley Trolley is a great way to get around and site see.
* The Dunedin Golf Course is just minutes away and open year round to the public.
* Numerous parks are within blocks from the Victoria. The Pinellas Trail, which stretches from Tarpon Springs in the North, to St. Petersburg in the South, is a total of 38.2 miles and is great for walking, jogging, cycling or roller blading.
* Along the Dunedin Causeway, you'll find Honeymoon Island State Park on the St Joseph Sound. Here you can kayak, paddleboard, fish, picnic and swim.
* Caladesi Island State Park is accessible by ferry from Honeymoon Island or by private boat and has been voted the Best Beach in the US.
* Clearwater Beach is a short drive (approximately 5 miles) from Dunedin and offers a plethora of dining and shopping as well as aquariums and parks.
* Tampa Airport is 21.3 miles away.
* St. Petersburg Airport is 13.2 miles away.Get the full listing »