Non-stop fun and excitement awaits at Lawson Adventure Park, where you'll find your next favorite vacation rental home! 'Miner's Cabin' is a 1-bed, tiny-house style cabin that sleeps up to 4 guests. Enjoy a small-but-mighty interior complete with luxurious furnishings and sleek amenities. When you're not out at the nearby hiking trails or ski resorts, enjoy the on-site activities, including a challenge course and climbing wall in the summer, or snowshoe rentals, disc golf and more in the winter!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
'Miner's Cabin' boasts the best of both worlds, located close to the highway, yet tucked away to provide natural woodland views. Start each morning with a stroll down the scenic trail before spending the day at Lawson Adventure Park.
This tiny home will feel far from small - designed with efficiency in mind to create a comfortable, livable space all your own!
Cooking will be a breeze while you stay here. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and large granite counters. Add a fiery twist to your dish with an entree on the private gas grill outside. Follow dinner with drinks at the on-site bar!
Both the living room and bedroom are complete with a flat-screen TV, so you can watch a movie right before bed. When you're ready to retire for the night, a queen bed awaits in the bedroom, along with a full-sized pullout bed in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
You may never want to leave Lawson Adventure Park! This property is home to multiple on-site activities, including a zipline, challenge ropes course, zorbing, rafting, a climbing wall, bungee trampoline, snowshoe rentals, disc golf, group activities, and much more!
I-70 serves as a gateway to all the best of the Rocky Mountains. Head east to reach nearby cities including idaho Springs, Golden, and Denver, or head west into the mountains for prime hiking at trails like Berthoud Pass or the Gray's & Torrey's 14ers!
If you're visiting in the winter, pack the ski gear and head to the slopes! you'll find Echo Mountain just 20 minutes away, and Keystone, Breckenridge, Loveland, and Winter Park all within 40 miles of 'Miner's Cabin.'
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, walk-in shower, hair dryer, basic toiletries, private gas grill, private patio, and more!
- Lawson Adventure Park activities include a zipline, challenge ropes course, zorbing, rafting, a climbing wall, bungee trampoline, on-site bar, and walking trails
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional vacation rental cabins and yurts on the property. Please inquire with Evolve about renting properties together
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~ 63 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 100
- Event fee: Required
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed, however on-site services are available (Please reach out for more information)
- Event parking: ample parking space on lot
- Alcohol policies: Outside alcohol prohibited due to liquor license policies. Alcohol can be provided by property management on-site
- Event insurance: Required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (Maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior approval, based on the availability of the lodge and other cabins (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental cabins on the premises; there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »