Outdoor adventures await at this 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home that sleeps up to 16 in Duluth. Your private forest sanctuary boasts 2,800 square feet of living space and 1/2 acre of heavily wooded land. Enjoy the wraparound deck and fire pit before retreating inside to the rec room for entertainment. Spirit mountain is known for having an amazing ski terrain as well as hiking and mountain biking trails! Stroll around Duluth perusing shops or enjoy the waters of Lake Superior.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Basement: Futon
This new suburban home is the perfect home base for all of your Duluth adventures! Unwind after adventure-filled days by sitting around the fire pit on the wraparound deck in the backyard relishing picturesque views.
The open, fully equipped kitchen boasts anything you may need to whip up home-cooked meals for the whole group! With ample counter space and modern appliances, meal preparation will be a breeze!
Sit back and relax in the warm and cozy living space with the flat-screen cable TV. For further entertainment, head down to the game room with an air hockey and ping pong table.
There are 6 bedrooms within this roomy home - all boasting plush beds for restful slumbers. Additional sleeping can be found on the futon in the basement.
-- THE LOCATION --
Just 2 miles up the road is one of Minnesota's best ski resorts, Spirit Mountain! Hit the slopes for a day of skiing and snowboarding, or enjoy downhill mountain biking, hiking, and the adventure park during warmer months!
Perched on the Great Lake's westernmost end is the charming port town of Duluth. Restaurants, boutiques, entertainment and more await at this lakeside haven just 2-minutes away!
Take in the sights of this area at Canal Park, a scenic 4-mile lakeside walk with Lake Superior surrounding it on both sides, that spans from the Aerial Lift Bridge to Park Point!
Bayfront Festival Park is an outdoor venue that hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year! Taste of Duluth, Blues Festival, and the Duluth Hot Air Balloon Festival are just a few of the events at this stunning public park on the shores of Lake Superior.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wraparound deck, fire pit, air hockey table, ping pong table, window air conditioner units and much more!
- Prime Duluth Location just 2 miles from Spirit Mountain and 9 miles from Downtown Duluth for an array of activities for every traveler!
- Duluth is an amazing place with very diverse and unpredictable weather conditions and seasons. We can not guarantee lake levels, ice conditions, snow levels, trail conditions, or the weather in general. For local area lake levels visit www.mnpower.com/Environment/WaterTable or contact the owner for additional information
- Airport: Duluth International Airport- 4701 Grinden Drive, Duluth, MN 55811 ( ~14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The number of guests that arrive to stay at the property MUST reflect the number of guests listed on the reservation. A fine of $100 will be charged per person per night for any number of people over the occupancy of guests at property than what is listed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »