THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA CRAGMERE - 9 Bedrooms
Villa Cragmere is one of the most beautiful villas in Casa de Campo. This magnificent villa is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, lush gardens and views of Casa de Campo Marina and Saona Island. Relax and enjoy a cool tropical cocktail on the beach or bask in the warm Caribbean sunshine.
Cozy and rustic decor make Villa Cragmere feel like you’re at home with all the modern luxuries of a dream holiday. The property comes with private access to the sea and nine well-appointed bedrooms, four of which feature beautiful sea views. The formal dining room offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and seats ten. The villa also includes a swimming pool, jetted tub, oceanfront sanded solarium, barbecue, and television room. The villa’s fully equipped kitchen features marble countertops and stainless steel appliances and is perfect for the culinary mastermind of your entourage. Kick back and relax with a glass of wine and a good book in the living room and enjoy the comfortable furniture with colorful popping accents.
This villa is perfect for larger groups, families or corporations looking to get away and have the accessibility of everything Casa de Campo has to offer. A four (4) seater golf cart rental is also included for the length of your stay.
Housekeepers, Cook, Waiter, Manager
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: King
Bedroom 4: King
Bedroom 5: King
Bedroom 6: King
Bedroom 7: King
Bedroom 8: 2 Full
Bedroom 9: 2 FullGet the full listing »