Immersed in the vibrant island beauty of the Dominican Republic, the Punta Cana Resort & Club offers a meditative atmosphere of secluded relaxation and serenity. Looking out across the rolling 18th fairway of P.B. Dye’s La Cana Golf Course onto the topaz waters of the Caribbean Sea, the Arrecife 11 estate provides an elegantly beautiful backdrop in which to rejuvenate in peaceful seclusion, while enjoying the amenities of the AAA Five-Diamond-winning Puntacana Resort & Club. The luxury estate comes with a dedicated staff, including a Cordon Bleu-trained personal chef, UV-filter swimming pool, and two deluxe guest houses.
Besides its luxury accommodations and beachside situation, Villa Las Brisas is ideally located for many exciting activities, such as kite surfing, water skiing, wake-boarding, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking, while the property is just a short distance from two PGA-rated golf courses, a Six Senses Spa, and Punta Cana Village. Moreover, there are plenty of nearby day excursions to choose from, including horseback riding, whale watching, and swimming with dolphins. The estate’s 18-person capacity, as well as its myriad of day activities, make it a perfect destination for family holidays.
And, while secluded, Punta Cana is easily accessible. Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is serviced with direct flights from over 36 countries and 98 cities worldwide.
So whether you are looking to get away from it all, or get a taste of the Caribbean lifestyle, Arrecife 11 is the ideal choice for your island getaway.
Features & Amenities
* Over 100,000 square feet of lush gardens, including over 12 varieties of palm tree, frangipani, agave, buenpan, and calamondin orange trees.
* Arrecife 11 villa can accommodate up to 20 people
* UV-filter swimming pool
* Entertainment room with flatscreen plasma television and Apple TV
* Flatscreen plasma televisions in each bedrooms throughout the property
* Full WiFi throughout the property
* Inter-room music system with iPod connectivity
* Remote-controlled air conditioning
* Full equipped home office
* 8 villa staff, including a Cordon Bleu-educated, Robuchon-trained personal chef
* Gourmet kitchen
* 2 four passengers golf carts and 1 six passangers golf carts
* 1 five-seats car with driver (only to go to Punta Cana village area)
* 6 Bicycles
* 2 Kayaks
* 2 Paddle boards
You can also book 5 bedrooms (Master Bedroom not included) starting US$ 8000 a night.Get the full listing »