THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* We offer the largest selection of professionally managed vacation rentals in Casa de Campo Resort area (over 100 villas and condos to choose from!)
* Private check-in on arrival day
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Housekeeping 6 days per week
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our CasaClass rewards program if you visit often!)
* Secure Online booking, all major credit cards accepted
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA LAS CANAS #11
This sophisticated villa with wide open spaces is the perfect Caribbean hideaway. Decorated with modern furniture, plenty seating area, and the large gazebo is ideal for BBQ gatherings all while enjoying the cool breeze and a splash in the pool.
Las Canas 11 features 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests, making it ideal for a large family or group of friends. All of the bedrooms have air-conditioning. The Master suite features an entrance hall, a king-sized bed, a walk-in closet, and a cable and flat screen TV. The other bedrooms are as spacious as the Master bedroom and all have Queen-sized beds, walk-in closets, and flat-screen cable TVs.
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Queen
Bedroom 5: 2 QueenGet the full listing »