THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
PUNTA AGUILA #9
Punta Aguila #9, one of the few original villas in Casa de Campo designed by renowned fashion designer Bill Cox. This five-bedroom oceanfront Balinese Caribbean Style masterpiece is located in one of the most exclusive areas in Casa de Campo.
The open living areas welcome the daily sea breeze. The large separate dining room opens to the swimming pool and the ocean. Wood paneled library with air conditioning. The property features Mahogany floors, private access to the sea and lush tropical gardens.
- A/C Bedrooms
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- In Room TV
- Safe Box
- Toiletries (basic)
- Wifi (internet)
- Alfresco Dining
- BBQ Facilities
- Chaise Lounges
- Gated Community
- Outside Terrace
- Private Sea Access
- Swimming Pool
Master Suite 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - King
Bedroom 4 - 2 Full
Bedroom 5 - 2 FullGet the full listing »