WHY BOOK YOUR STAY WITH US?
* We offer the largest selection of professionally managed vacation rentals in Casa de Campo Resort area (over 100 villas and condos to choose from!)
* Private check-in on arrival day
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Housekeeping 6 days per week
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our CasaClass rewards program if you visit often!)
* Secure Online booking, all major credit cards accepted
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
GOLF VILLA #142
The house is called "La Casita Blanca" because of its white walls, floors, and roof make the house feel very airy as if it were floating up in the clouds. The villa is located along the beautiful Links Golf Course, which with its lakes, trees, landscaping, and migrating birds provide a picturesque backdrop that mimics the tropical landscape found all over the island.
A beautiful brick paved deck surrounds the house and together with the open concept living room, provides optimal indoor-outdoor living space. The layout and spacial planning of the house allows for it to act like a chameleon: it is great for a fun family vacation where playing kids can be seen from most areas of the house, as well as provide amazing entertainment space for guests while still providing the warmth and comfort necessary when you want an intimate cozy getaway.
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 Full
Bedroom 4: 2 FullGet the full listing »