Royal Villa, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 8
Mandatory All Inclusive Lifestyle Holiday Resort by Chairman
Gold VIP Bracelets with VIP access to all beaches, shows, etc.
This Royal Villa has the extreme showcase of lavishness and exclusive villa living. This villa is a private home-away-from-home estate with luxurious, four bedrooms offering guests a rich vacation experience.
This villa is a blend of the best of both worlds, classical Spanish Mediterranean style with modern flair. The elegant exteriors combine archways, brick and stucco, as well as distinctive stone and generous tropical gardens where hibiscus, bougainvillea and other magnificent tropical plants abound. This villa has a private swimming pool, shaded terrace, veranda, kitchen, and a full private bath leading directly off each bedroom.
The villa is decorated with high-end designer furnishings each with its own elegant personality that blends modern lines with chrome and natural cherry wood. This villa is equipped with air conditioning, overhead fans, and cable television, some come with elevators.
This Royal Villa is part of the all-inclusive Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort and guests of this villa have access to all the facilities of the Resort.
A personal maid and in-house chef services complete these perfect accommodations.
Room cccupancy includes:
4-Bedroom Villa - 8 people
( **NOTE that the above quoted price DOES NOT include the Mandatory All-In-Inclusive fee that covers all meals, drinks, snacks and alcohol.)
Luxury ALL-IN is our Special All Inclusive concept! Plan Includes:
• Privileged use of all restaurants, bars and facilities at the Resort (V.I.P areas and services exclusive for Members)
• 24-hour food and beverages available in select locations
• All meals – access to breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our restaurants on property (some restaurants require advance reservations)
• 7 V.I.P exclusive restaurants
• 9 All Guest restaurants for a la carte dining (Reservations may be required)
• 2 International Buffet restaurants (No reservations required)
• Daytime and late snacks located throughout the property, including 11 V.I.P Lite Fare Bars • Includes: House Wine with Meals, plus Unlimited Beer, Spirits, Cocktails, Juices, and Soft Drinks are available from all Bars located on the property.
All Inclusive $95 per day per person, Children Half price. Resort Fee $10 per day per person for daily housekeeping and toiletries.
Lifestyle Cofresi V.I.P WELCOME PARTY
This event is a must; it will exceed your expectations in every way! Every week the Resort throws the biggest and best party on the Island to welcome our V.I.P guests with a vacation kick off sure to astonish and delight you. This party under the stars on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean is lled with a night of the spectacular – food, drinks, live entertainment, dancing and culminates in an amazing reworks extravaganza. This truly is an unforgettable experience and just the beginning of your vacation stay with Lifestyle! Welcome Home!
Activities, Sports & Entertainment
• Introductory Scuba Lesson in Pool (PADI Certi ed)
• Non-Motorized Water Sports
• Access to Gym
• Nightly Entertainment Includes:
Colosseum and Lights, Camera, Action Theatre Shows
• Tennis Usage (Daytime)
• Shuttle Service on Property
• Los Mangos Executive Golf Course: 9 Hole Green Fee or Half-Hour
Tour Clinic Per Stay
• Daytime Activities Program Includes:
• Spanish Lessons
• Beach and Pool Volleyball • Aqua-Aerobics
• Dance Lessons
• Daily Children’s Entertainment Programs
Amenities and Facilities (access include):
• 11 Restaurants for All Guests
• 12 Bars for All Guests
• 12+ Pools Including Exclusive Kid’s Pool Areas
• 6 Beaches
• Lifestyle Beach • Cofresi Beach • V.I.P Beach
• NV Beach
• Serenity Beach
• Harmony Beach
• ICE Nightclub
• 2 Entertainment Centers
Colosseum & Lights, Camera, Action Theatre
• Non-Motorized Water-Sports:
Snorkeling Equipment • Boogie Boards • Kayaks
• Tennis Courts
• Basketball Court
• Beach Volleyball Court
• 2 Gyms with Exercise Equipment
• Shopping Areas, Including Hand-Crafted Market
• Merchandise Store
• Logo/Gift Store
• Life-Size Chess Game
• Supervised Kid’s Club Opened Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Daily Activities Program for Children 4 to 12 years old
• Two Children’s Pools
• Teen’s Club
Extra Services & Facilities $
• Xtreme Zone
• Personalized Weddings with
Weddings in Paradise
• Water Sport Center
• Various Shopping Areas
• Tennis Clinics
• Spa Services at 2 Spas
• Scuba Diving School (PADI Certi ed)
• Excursion Center (V.I.P World and The Tropical locations)
• Car Rental
• Babysitting Services (Reservation Required)
• Medical Clinic
• Safety Deposit Box
THE BOOKING PROCESS: Tell me the number of adults and children with their age. Please note the number of occupancy allowed for your rental. Then I contact the resort in D.R. with availability. When I receive confirmation of your dates requested, ( within 24 hrs.) then you can look for your flight arrangements. If you are flexible with dates, usually weekend flights are less expensive, as rental period can start and end on any day of the week. At this point, if you wish, you can proceed with reservation and provide Lead Travelers name. Policy of resort requires a photo ID for all adults at check in. When payment is made, final processing of the booking begins and can take 3-5 days. When I receive FINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION, I will advise you.
Please don't make travel arrangements until you receive the FINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION. When you receive it, PRINT OUT the Confirmation number and take it to Resort upon check in.
ARRIVAL AT AIRPORT: Please provide 7 days prior notice for complementary roundtrip transfer to resort and closest airport. I need name of airlines, flight number, arrival time, number of people in your party and CONFIRMATION NUMBER.
When you get to airport, walk to bus and taxi area. Look for driver with sign with my name Heather Andrews and lead travelers name below mine. When you arrive at resort, contact VIP Services soon after to arrange for transfer back to airport. This must be done at least 2 days prior to departure to make arrangements per Resort. I recommend making reservations in Restaurants soon after arrival. You can make advance reservations for your entire stay at this time, which I also recommend.
NOTE: The above Photos are a representation of this Rental and guests can be expect a rental of similar design and setting.
During the Holidays and Peak seasons, guests can expect bookings for 6 - 12 months in advance, so please book accordingly.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Enjoy your vacation! The staff there is very friendly and willing to please and satisfy your every need. I can personally recommend any Lifestyle Resort for the best vacation in luxury and style. The service is impeccable and the food is delectable. Thank you for looking at this listing and interest in it!Get the full listing »