WHY BOOK YOUR STAY WITH US?
* We offer the largest selection of professionally managed vacation rentals in Casa de Campo Resort area (over 100 villas and condos to choose from!)
* Private check-in on arrival day
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Housekeeping 6 days per week
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our CasaClass rewards program if you visit often!)
* Secure Online booking, all major credit cards accepted
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
GOLF VILLA #17
This two-bedroom gem offers beautiful golf and ocean views. It is perfectly situated to receive a steady ocean breeze. The villa is set back from other villas allowing for greater privacy, quiet and tranquility without sacrificing views. The third-floor master bedroom sitting area is the perfect spot to enjoy views of Dominican sunsets and the ocean with a glass of wine.
The private shower of the master bedroom has a unique view of the first fairway of the Teeth of the Dog. The ample second floor is inviting and opens to an expansive terrace that becomes the social hub for the villa. It has a fully operational kitchen, living and dining areas along with a lavatory. The spacious first floor has two queen beds, a private bath with double sinks, a large sitting room opening onto a shaded garden with a hammock, an office nook, and separate laundry area. The villa has air conditioning throughout. It is fully furnished and tastefully decorated with Dominican art pieces. This villa is ideally located within walking distance to the pro shop, hotel pool, Minitas Beach and other Casa de Campo amenities.
Staff Included: Housekeeper
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: 2 FullGet the full listing »