Imagine waking up in your own luxury Penthouse as another perfect day dawns in the Dominican Republic. A gentle sea breeze rolls in as you enjoy fresh island fruit and a cup of famous Dominican coffee on your private terrace. Just a three-minute walk away, breathtaking Cofresi Beach awaits with water sports, sailing, deep sea fishing and the aquatic wonders of Ocean World. This Penthouse offers every comfort and luxury of a first class vacation destination. Set within 12 three-story Spanish-Mediterranean hillside buildings, couples and families can enjoy our two bedroom Penthouse with spacious living and dining areas, private baths and fully-equipped kitchenettes. No detail has been overlooked to assure your vacation experience provides every comfort and luxury.
Watch the sunset and enjoy a glass of wine while you relax on your private terrace after a day of fun. Invite friends in for cocktails before you head out to dinner, or, kick back and watch a movie on TV. Ideal for couples and families of varied sizes. This Penthouse has been designed to provide the ultimate comfort and convenience while on vacation.
( **NOTE that the above quoted price DOES NOT include the Mandatory All-In-Inclusive fee that covers all meals, drinks, snacks and alcohol.)
Luxury ALL-IN is our Special All Inclusive concept! Plan Includes:
• Privileged use of all restaurants, bars and facilities at the Resort (V.I.P areas and services exclusive for Members)
• 24-hour food and beverages available in select locations
• All meals – access to breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our 11 open restaurants on property
(some restaurants require advance reservations)
• 9 All Guest restaurants for a la carte dining (Reservations may be required)
• 2 International Buffet restaurants (No reservations required)
• Daytime and late snacks located throughout the property.
• Includes: House Wine with Meals, plus Unlimited Beer, Spirits, Cocktails, Juices, and Soft Drinks are available from All Guest Bars located throughout the Property.
All Inclusive Rate $65 per person per day, Children half price.
Resort fee $ 5 per person per day for daily housekeeping and toiletries.
Two -bedroom spacious and comfortable Penthouse distributed in twelve 3- story buildings with garden, mountain or pool view, each with: Living room with fully equipped kitchenette and dining area; two
private bedrooms with king-size bed; Private bathrooms; Air Conditioning; Ceiling fan in living room; Direct Dial Telephone; Cable TV; Safe rental; Coffee Maker; Iron and ironing board; Radio-Alarm clock; Large balcony or terrace; Hair dryer; Mini-fridge.
Room occupancies include:
2-Bedroom - 6 people
Lifestyle Cofresi V.I.P WELCOME PARTY
This event is a must; it will exceed your expectations in every way! Every week the Resort throws the biggest and best party on the Island to welcome our V.I.P guests with a vacation kick off sure to astonish and delight you. This party under the stars on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean is lled with a night of the spectacular – food, drinks, live entertainment, dancing and culminates in an amazing reworks extravaganza. This truly is an unforgettable experience and just the beginning of your vacation stay with Lifestyle! Welcome Home!
Activities, Sports & Entertainment
• Introductory Scuba Lesson in Pool (PADI Certi ed)
• Non-Motorized Water Sports
• Access to Gym
• Nightly Entertainment Includes:
Colosseum and Lights, Camera, Action Theatre Shows
• Tennis Usage (Daytime)
• Shuttle Service on Property
• Los Mangos Executive Golf Course: 9 Hole Green Fee or Half-Hour
Tour Clinic Per Stay
• Daytime Activities Program Includes:
• Spanish Lessons
• Beach and Pool Volleyball • Aqua-Aerobics
• Dance Lessons
• Daily Children’s Entertainment Programs
Amenities and Facilities (access include):
• 11 Restaurants for All Guests
• 12 Bars for All Guests
• 12+ Pools Including Exclusive Kid’s Pool Areas
• 6 Beaches
• Lifestyle Beach • Cofresi Beach • V.I.P Beach
• NV Beach
• Serenity Beach
• Harmony Beach
• ICE Nightclub
• 2 Entertainment Centers
Colosseum & Lights, Camera, Action Theatre
• Non-Motorized Water-Sports:
Snorkeling Equipment • Boogie Boards • Kayaks
• Tennis Courts
• Basketball Court
• Beach Volleyball Court
• 2 Gyms with Exercise Equipment
• Shopping Areas, Including Hand-Crafted Market
• Merchandise Store
• Logo/Gift Store
• Life-Size Chess Game
• Supervised Kid’s Club Opened Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Daily Activities Program for Children 4 to 12 years old
• Two Children’s Pools
• Teen’s Club
Extra Services & Facilities $
• Xtreme Zone
• Personalized Weddings with
Weddings in Paradise
• Water Sport Center
• Various Shopping Areas
• Tennis Clinics
• Spa Services at 2 Spas
• Scuba Diving School (PADI Certi ed)
• Excursion Center (V.I.P World and The Tropical locations)
• Car Rental
• Babysitting Services (Reservation Required)
• Medical Clinic
• Safety Deposit Box
THE BOOKING PROCESS: Tell me the number of adults and children with their age. Please note the number of occupancy allowed for your rental. Then I contact the resort in D.R. with availability. When I receive confirmation of your dates requested, ( within 36 hrs.) then you can look for your flight arrangements. If you are flexible with dates, usually weekend flights are less expensive, as rental period can start and end on any day of the week. At this point, if you wish, you can proceed with reservation and provide Lead Travelers name. Policy of resort requires a photo ID for all adults at check in. When payment is made, final processing of the booking begins and can take 3-5 days. When I receive FINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION, I will advise you.
Please don't make travel arrangements until you receive the FINAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION. When you receive it, PRINT OUT the Confirmation number and take it to Resort upon check in.
ARRIVAL AT AIRPORT: Please provide 7 days prior notice for complementary roundtrip transfer to resort and closest airport. I need name of airlines, flight number, arrival time, number of people in your party and CONFIRMATION NUMBER.
When you get to airport, walk to bus and taxi area. Look for driver with sign with my name Heather Andrews and lead travelers name below mine. When you arrive at resort, contact VIP Services soon after to arrange for transfer back to airport. This must be done at least 2 days prior to departure to make arrangements per Resort. I recommend making reservations in Restaurants soon after arrival. You can make advance reservations for your entire stay at this time, which I also recommend.
NOTE: The above Photos are a representation of this Rental and guests can be expect a rental of similar design and setting.
During the Holidays and Peak seasons, guests can expect bookings for 6 - 12 months in advance, so please book accordingly.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Enjoy your vacation! The staff there is very friendly and willing to please and satisfy your every need. I can personally recommend any Lifestyle Resort for the best vacation in luxury and style. The service is impeccable and the food is delectable. Thank you for looking at this listing and interest in it!Get the full listing »