PLEASE CLICK ON THE FIRST PHOTO TO ENLARGE THE PHOTOS AND REVEAL THE CAPTIONS.
112 sq mt/1206 sq ft fully furnished apartment only 5 minute walk to the very popular Sosua Beach, the center of town, gym, casino, and many other activities and places of interest. Car not needed.
FEATURES: Both bedrooms air conditioned, 2 full baths with shower; ceiling fans in living room, kitchen and bedrooms; balcony; WiFi; TV in living room and master suite.
ON THE PROPERTY: Swimming pool and laundry. Property is gated and has 24-hour security.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Residencial El Neptuno, an 18 apartment condominium, is located in a quiet, upscale neighborhood.
WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE (CAR NOT NEEDED):
1. Two beaches: Playa Sosua and Playa Alicia
2. Scuba diving and snorkeling. Equipment, instruction and PADI certification available.
3. “Crystal clear” kayaks on access street to Sosua Beach.
4. Stand Up Paddle Boards.
5. Top Cat Catamaran.
6. Platinum Gym. Well equipped & air conditioned. Also Racquetball/squash court, basketball hoop, and reduced half court for "street basketball
7. Coral Reef Casino
8. Tennis on well maintained courts for an hourly fee. At least one includes racquets, balls and ice water in the fee. Instruction also available
9.Many good restaurants and bars in town and on Sosua Beach
10. Supermarket Playero and several pharmacies.
11. Jewish Museum. Displays tell about the 700 Jewish refugees able to escape Nazi persecution in 1940, settle in what is now Sosua and create this community.
12. Sosua Casa de Arte. Displays the work of area and national artists.
13. Sports bars
14. Deep sea fishing
WITHIN 10 MILES (TAXIS CAN BE ARRANGED):
1. Kiteboarding and Windsurfing. 9 miles to Cabarete for world class kiteboarding and windsuring.
2. Surfing at Playa Encuentro. Equipment and instruction available.
3. Monkey Jungle. Mingle with the almost 30 squirrel and capuchin monkeys.
4. Monkey Jungle Zip Line. A 7-station 4500 foot ACCT certified zip line.
10 TO 20 MILES (TRANSPORTATION CAN BE ARRANGED)
1. Ocean World Marine Park in Puerto Plata has great shows, and you can also swim with dolphins.
2. Cable car to top of Mount Isabel de Torres in Puerto Plata. Great views from the top.
3. Fun City Action Park. Go-Kart tracks of varying difficulty.
4. Playa Dorada Golf Course. 18 holes
EXCURSIONS: Local tour operators offer a wide variety of excursions, including whale watching, deep sea fishing, white water rafting, mountain biking, and a a jeep safari that includes a 28 level waterfall where you can climb up the last 8 cascades.
AIRPORTS: The closest is Puerto Plata (POP) but Santiago (STI) is an option. Taxis can be arranged in advance for both.Get the full listing »