Gather your loved ones for an unforgettable mountain getaway when you book this upscale 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. Nestled in the San Juan Mountains on the Dolores River, this home offers a spacious deck overlooking the serene woodlands and mountains, along with a beautiful interior with room to sleep up to 12! Walk right off of the deck and hike, fish in the river, and explore the tranquil surroundings during your mountain retreat.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
On your way up to the home, stop at City Market or Safeway to get all of the ingredients you’ll need for the numerous tasty meals you’ll be cooking during your stay. You’ll be glad you did, since the fully equipped ‘gourmet’ kitchen has all of the tools you’ll need to create extravagant dinners for the whole group.
This beautiful house boasts 1,800 square feet of tastefully-appointed living space with vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows illuminating the entire main living area with natural sunlight.
Take your pick of the couch or one of the chairs and cozy up next to the fireplace in the living area. Stay up to date with your favorite shows by turning on the flat-screen Smart TV, with which you can stream Netflix and Amazon.
For fresh air, stroll out onto the spacious deck, perfect for hosting events and gatherings. On the lower deck, soak your cares away in the hot tub while listening to the soothing sounds of the Dolores River flowing by. Keep your eyes peeled for beaver dams, Canadian geese and elk sauntering by while you’re enjoying the natural scenery. Once the sun sets, be sure to gaze up at the sparkling stars, as you’ll have an open view of the night sky.
When it’s time to call it a day, retreat to one of the 3 inviting bedrooms, where comfy beds ensure great nights of sleep. Additional sleeping can be determined yourself with personal sleeping bags, sleeping on the couch or renting the RV pad for an additional fee.
-- THE LOCATION --
With a river flowing right through your backyard, you’ll be able to fish and wade in the water whenever you’d like. You can also walk right off of the deck to hike and explore the surrounding woodlands.
Endless outdoor activities abound throughout the area, so take your pick of mountain biking, 4-wheel back country driving, hiking, rafting, and more!
A myriad of hiking trailheads are within a half hour or less from the property, and excellent mountain biking is as close as 15 minutes away, or hit the popular Phil’s World, just 35 minutes away.
For a full day excursion, visit Durango! A one-and-a-half-hour drive will get you to trains, rafting, ziplines, festivals, and a wide variety of dining options.
Fill your day with another great excursion to Mesa Verde, also an hour and a half away, where you can visit the ruins of an ancient Indian civilization.
Autumn is beautiful at the house, as the home is located on the San Juan Highway, which is a destination for those who want to see the leaves changing colors
During the winter time, skiing is 36 miles away in Telluride! This mountain town is also great for festivals and concerts during the summer and fall.
Whenever you’re not cooking at the house, travel 11 miles to Rico, a gourmet restaurant where the sous chef used to work with Wolfgang Puck at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, hot tub, RV Pad (available for an additional fee), in-unit laundry machines, Smart TV, free WiFi, and much more
- Excellent riverfront location - Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, restaurants, rafting, ziplines, festivals, skiing and more!
- A maximum of 6 adults may stay at the property and sleep comfortably. However, additional children may stay at the property for a total group number of 12. Children may sleep on couches or guests may bring sleeping bags for their use. Please inquire for additional details and information.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $250 fee
- Note that there is an RV Pad with full hook up outside and is available to use for an additional $50 fee (please contact Guest Contact prior to your arrival if you would like to use the RV Pad)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »