This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Dobson offers unmatched privacy and solitude for maximum peace and relaxation for a family or a group of 6 guests. Built from refurbished wood from an old tobacco barn, this cabin is truly one-of-a-kind! Dobson is in the heart of North Carolina Wine Country, and home to many leading wineries and vineyards. Beautiful parks nearby offer outdoor activities for everyone in your group!
-- THE PROPERTY --
** NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras on the front porch and back deck both facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces **
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds
This charming wooden cabin features all the necessary amenities and comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washing machines, air-conditioning, wood burning stove, and flat-screen cable TVs in each bedroom and the living room. Floor-to-ceiling wood construction and beautiful craftsmanship make this home the perfect rustic retreat!
As you stand in the focal point of the home, you’ll find yourself in a fully-equipped kitchen, separated from the living area by a stone hearth fireplace. The fireplace faces into the living room, making the space a dream come true for relaxing at the end of the day. The living room has ample seating and comfortable sofas facing a flat-screen cable TV.
Each bedroom is decorated with a country-rustic feel, featuring comfortable bedding and en suite bathrooms. If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, there is a "little cabin" on the property with 2 twin beds that can be rented for an additional fee from April through October.
The cabin sits in a clearing surrounded by mature trees, among 6 acres of heavily wooded forest, making it a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Just a short walk through the woods, you’ll find a lovely bubbling creek. Off the back of the property sits a peaceful deck, where you can sit on the porch swing and sip some local wine!
-- THE LOCATION --
** Please note that the cabin is isolated and a high clearance vehicle is recommended, as the cabin is located at the end of a short dirt/gravel road, but can become bumpy depending on rainfall **
The property offers access to all that the Heartland Region of North Carolina has to offer, including numerous parks, a huge selection of local wineries, and more.
Shelton Vineyard is just a 5-minute drive from the cabin, offering tours and tastings throughout the day. With it’s mineral rich soil and family-centric approach to business, you’ll want to stay awhile and check out this 400-acre estate.
Make your way to Old North State Winery in the middle of downtown Mount Airy, 30-minutes from the cabin. With regular open mic nights and live musical performances, it’s a great place to bring the group!
When you’re ready to explore the beautiful outdoors of North Carolina, hop in the car and check out nearby Pilot Mountain State Park. Rent a kayak or canoe and float down the lazy Yadkin River, explore the miles of woodland on horseback, or check out the 2 mountain pinnacles, rising more than 1,400 feet!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include in-unit laundry machines, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, deck, patio furniture, and more
- Private and secluded property on 6 acres of land - Easy access to hiking, fishing, kayaking, horseback riding, restaurants, wineries, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Piedmont Triad International Airport (~68 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: The cabin is isolated and a high clearance vehicle is recommended, as the cabin is located at the end of a short dirt/gravel road (can be bumpy depending on rainfall)
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras on the front porch and back deck both facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
- If you're traveling with 2 extra guests from April through October, you can rent the "little cabin" on the property for an additional $50 per night fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- NOTE: The little cabin does not have a bathroom, air conditioning or a heater (does have a ceiling fan)
- Unauthorized use of homeowner's wood will result in a fine
- Firewood is not provided but may be chopped from downed trees on the property if desired
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »