From the short walk to the lifts, proximity to the pool, and board games and movies, everything about this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo is made to accommodate your family's Keystone vacation. And did we mention the spectacular mountain views along with the fantastic amenities and immediate access to the slopes? Now that you know, how can you resist?
Imagine your dream vacation:
- Wake up to breakfast in the full kitchen.
- Walk just 100 yards to the slopes.
- Relax by the fireplace in the condo and enjoy the spectacular mountain views.
- Enjoy the on-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna.
- Get a great night's sleep. The beds are comfortable, and the unit is quiet at night.
- HDTV, board games, and movies to entertain children of all ages.
- Local property manager should any service needs arise.
River Run Village is in the center of the action:
- At the base of the Keystone Gondola.
- Home to many great shops, restaurants, family activities, and nightlife hot spots (yes, there is a Starbucks).
- Just 10 minutes to outlet shopping, Target, and movie theaters.
- A short drive or free shuttle to other top Colorado resorts including Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, and A-Basin.
Keystone is a year-round resort. Come in spring and summer for championship golf courses, boating and fishing on Lake Dillon, hiking, biking, and many more outdoor activities. There are several festivals including the Independence Day celebration, Wine Art & Jazz, Bluegrass & Beer, and Kids Discovery Days all summer long.
We would love to host your mountain getaway!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- 100 yards to the slopes
- On-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna
- Spectacular mountain views
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Convertible Queen-sized bed in living room
- A Pack 'n Play is available for the little ones
- Beaver Tails: Stop in for a delicious treat! A whole wheat pastry with sweet, yummy toppings. Also serving the best smoothies in town and Vienna Beef hot dogs and more.
- 9280: Happy hour, apres ski, late nights, a tasty lunch or dinner, and just about any time in between. River Run's best deck and great specials all the time – sample our new menu, knock back a great microbrew, enjoy the live music and DJ lineup.
- Horse-Drawn Dinner Sleigh or Wagon Ride: The Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Dinner is an amazing dining experience. You will take a horse drawn sleigh to an authentic homestead for dinner and entertainment that the whole family can enjoy.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »