2130 The Pines - a SkyRun Keystone Property
BOOK YOUR SUMMER TRAVEL - RISK FREE
Book your stay now through July 31st, 2020 for stays arriving before October 31st, 2020 and you can change or cancel your reservation without penalty up to 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
*Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and guest is responsible for any rate differences. This policy overrides the standard cancellation policy.
Most common areas in Keystone, INCLUDING POOL AND HOT TUB AREAS, are closed until further notice.
* Some pool areas have been opened as of June 17th. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest updates on pool and hot tub openings in this specific building/area. Prices have been lowered to account for the reduction in available amenities.
The Pines pool building will be closed for the annual cleaning and repair beginning April 9, 2018. Every effort will be made for the pool to reopen by Memorial Day weekend.
Huge two bedroom with panoramic views of the golf course and 10 mile mountain range of snow capped peaks. New HDTV's! Sleeps as many as 11.
This tastefully decorated true "ski condo" is on two floors and is very close to the The Pines clubhouse which has the biggest indoor pool in Keystone with a steam room and sauna and an outdoor deck with a shared grill. This condo is located just fifty yards from the Keystone Bike Path that follows the scenic Snake River, and you can take the elevator to your fourth floor condo. Grab a sled from your condo and take the kids for a ride down a snow covered hill.
The delightful living room has commanding and endless views of Buffalo Mountain, the Gore Range, the Ten Mile Range, and the Keystone Golf Course below. Soaring ceilings will practically force you to enjoy the two queen size pull out sleeper sofas in front of the new 40 inch flat screen TV, DVD/VHS player, or in front of your very own real wood burning fireplace. Free firewood is even delivered directly to your fireplace hearth! There is a VHS and DVD library and a board games or puzzle selection for your enjoyment. The charming ski decor will have you feeling like a pro mountaineer in your own home.
The gorgeous, newly remodeled kitchen features slate mosaic tile counters, new appliances, and custom cabinets. The dining room table seats six people comfortably, and there are three additional seats at the bar. There is a welcoming desk in case you need to work while away from home, and there is even an accommodating half bathroom.
The main level master bedroom has a new king size bed and a 26 inch flat screen TV with a DVD player and an adorable antique rocking chair. You will love the warm sunshine casting through the skylights during a beautiful afternoon sunset. The en suite master bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
The upstairs loft over looks out at the over sized living room and features two queen log beds with new bedding, a TV and DVD player, and a skylight to let in plentiful sunshine. The en suite bathroom features a walk in shower. There is even a double size fold away cot in the condo to sleep two additional people, in addition to a Pack n Play for those with small children.
The Pines is nestled among towering lodgepole pine trees spaced apart enabling clear and natural sunlight to illuminate this magnificent natural setting while providing some shade. The smell of the pines and the ample sunlight combine with breathtaking views and make this unit an unforgettable experience for friends and family alike.
This condo has one available parking space.
License number: BCA-47037
What to be aware of:
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. The temperature cools off around 8 o'clock every night, therefore an AC is not necessary.
- The Pines buildings stay unlocked until 12 am every night. If you are planning on accessing your unit between the hours of 12 am and 7 am, please have your key on you and use the building side of your key to gain access.
- There are stairs up to the loft area in this unit.
What You'll Love:
- Easy access to a pool and spa within the Pines community. This unit is very close to the clubhouse.
- Upper loft area provides extra sleeping space for bigger groups or families.
- Wood burning fireplace and spacious living room adds to the homey feel of this cozy condo.Get the full listing »