Plan your escape to Colorado with this cabin-style rare 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom Dillon vacation rental condo. This condo is situated in a beautiful mountain setting with a view of Lake Dillon with close proximity to major resorts, including Keystone, Copper, Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full-Sized Sleeper Sofa
This lake view condo is well appointed and is a corner unit with all the conveniences of home. The interior has a well-appointed cozy living space with hardwood floors and a large fieldstone gas fireplace.
The kitchen is fully equipped including cookware and dinnerware. The unit has central heating, a washer, and dryer in the unit, wireless internet access and 2 smart tv’s.
The condo comfortably sleeps 8 people. Each of the 3 bedrooms has a queen bed. In addition, the sofa in the living room is a sleeper bed as needed. A high chair and pack ’n play are available for families with children.
The adjacent building houses a hot tub, sauna and game room with a pool table and ping pong table.
-- THE LOCATION --
Dillon is located approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from Denver and is the gateway for Summit County.
Guests can enjoy the free Mountain shuttle located just outside the condo for transportation to many of the resorts. Additional winter sports and activities such as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, tubing and others are also readily available.
Summer activities include hiking, mountain biking, sailing, and many water activities on Lake Dillon and the Dillon Marina. The Dillon Farmers Market operates throughout the summer. Concerts are scheduled every weekend at the new Dillon Amphitheater.
Dillon is a walkable city with restaurants and bars. Grocery shopping, movie theaters, and other services are also in close proximity.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, in-unit laundry machines, central heating, stone gas fireplace, community hot tub and much more
- Beautiful location overlooking Lake Dillon to Keystone! Enjoy direct access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, sightseeing, boating, fishing, restaurants, and shopping!
- Nearest Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (~66 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking of any type
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »