Situated in Keystone Gulch, this ultimate Rocky Mountain getaway lies just steps from hiking, mountain biking, and snowshoeing trails, a short walk from the bus route to Keystone Ski Resort and 7 miles to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. The vacation rental condo sleeps 10 guests with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1,411 square feet of polished living space. Enjoy cookouts on the patio surrounded by stunning mountains or relax in the community pool, hot tub and sauna.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Triple Twin Bunk Beds
Drive through Summit County, as you approach your new home-away-from-home. Situated in Keystone Gulch, the property offers an array of resort-style amenities, including a heated pool, hot tub, sauna and much more!
Upon entering, you'll be met by soft carpets, comfortable furnishings and a wall of windows which illuminate the open-concept interior.
Relax in the well-appointed living area with a movie on the large flat-screen cable TV thanks to the Blu-ray player or forge a flame in the stylish wood-burning fireplace to add a subtle glow to the already welcoming home.
Kick off your vacation with a cookout on the back patio. Sear a few steaks on the gas grill before heading inside to prepare sides in the fully equipped kitchen complete with spacious granite countertops.
As bedtime approaches, retreat to the master bedroom outfitted with a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV and an elegant en-suite bathroom with heated floors. When the others are ready to turn in, they can enjoy nights of peaceful sleep in the additional king and 2 triple twin bunk beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
Perhaps the best feature of this spectacular residence is its unbeatable location, just 1 mile from the Keystone Ski Resort and 7 miles from Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. Spend your days carving the slopes, before returning home to rest your muscles in the soothing hot tub.
As winter transitions to spring, with it comes dozens of outdoor activities. Just steps from the property you'll find miles of hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails.
Golf lovers will certainly enjoy playing nearby courses, like Keystone Ranch and The River Course, while fishing enthusiasts can throw in a line at the Dillon Reservoir.
Catch a show at the Dillon Amphitheater or explore the wonders of Frisco Adventure Park, before trying a few of the favorite local eateries, such as Dillon Dam Brewery, Arapahoe Cafe & Pub or Sunshine Cafe.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a Blu-ray player and universal remote, HDMI Toggle switch, a patio, gas grill, wood-burning fireplace, heated floors in the master bathroom, central heating, parking in the open parking lot and more
- Access to the community pool, hot tub, sauna, volleyball court, laundry machines and more
- Prime Keystone location - 1 mile to Keystone Ski Resort and 7 miles to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area! Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails, golf courses, fishing, boating and a plethora of restaurants
- Airport: Denver International Airport (~97 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »