Pack your bags for a rejuvenating Rocky Mountain retreat when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Lake Dillon vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 6! Resort-style amenities abound, including a hot tub, sauna, and more! Tucked away on the shore of Lake Dillon and its stirring mountain scenery, this condo easily access to local ski resorts like Breckenridge and Keystone! With a rustic charm and ideal location, this Lake Dillon condo promises a revitalizing escape!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Please note the pool and hot tub are undergoing major repairs. Hot tub access is available a short walk away in Building 3**
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Classic EZ Bed
The moment you arrive at the lovely Marina Place condo complex, you'll fall in love with the natural surroundings of majestic Lake Dillon and its craggy backdrop.
Inside, the first-floor condo boasts 1,075 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, featuring comfortable furnishings, tasteful decor, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to the spacious deck. With an open living area floor plan, you can cuddle up on the couches next to the lovely stone fireplace while chatting with the chef of the group through the pass-through window in the kitchen.
The comforts of this alluring condo continue into the 2 full bathrooms with plenty of space for the whole group to get ready in the mornings, and the 2 bedrooms, where cozy beds await to give you great nights of sleep.
Wake up to a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the private deck overlooking the rippling lake. Spend your days out on the water, boating, and skiing in the refreshing waters or fishing and sunbathing along the pristine shores. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or cook up your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen!
End those warm evenings socializing in the community's indoor hot tub or pool before retreating to the condo to cuddle up in front of the glowing fireplace to watch your favorite shows on the brand new, large flat-screen TV - one of 2 cable TVs throughout the unit.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated right on the shores of Lake Dillon, and startlingly close to various local attractions, nothing can beat this home's fantastic location! Check out the Dillon Marina, go boating on Lake Dillon, bike the many cycling trails, or try the numerous restaurants all within walking distance!
The property is also a short walk away from an outdoor concert venue, 600 steps to the Arapaho Cafe, and all the best in the community of Dillon. Hop on one of the buses for direct access to Breckenridge and Keystone!
With so much to see and do right outside the door, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip while staying at this splendid vacation rental condo!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, all appliances are brand new, free WiFi, a spacious private deck, a gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 2 cable TVs (one of which is a brand new, large flat screen TV), and more
- Marina Place condo complex grants you access to a private amenities including a heated indoor pool and a hot tub
- Please note the pool and hot tub are undergoing major repairs
- Fantastic location - Right beside Lake Dillon and within walking distance of many restaurants, an outdoor concert venue, Arapaho Cafe, the Dillon Marina, the local community of Dillon, the buses to Breckenridge and Keystone, and close to many bicycle paths and hiking trails!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the pool and hot tub are undergoing major repairs. Hot tub access is available a short walk away in Building 3Get the full listing »