Delve into a Rocky Mountain paradise when you book this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo which sleeps 6. Nestled along the shores of Lake Dillon, this ideally located retreat offers easy access to a variety of recreational activities, shops, and restaurants for a family or group of friends to experience the best that Summit County has to offer. Soak in the community hot tubs, or unwind on the private patio and admire the dazzling mountain views.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King-Over-King Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
The recently renovated interior of this cozy condo offers an open and inviting living room, a fully equipped kitchen and tasteful Colorado-themed decor. Pull up a stool to the 4-person eat-in bar to keep the chef company as they prepare delicious meals for the group.
After a day of outdoor exploration, relax with a local craft brew on the private patio overlooking the peaceful mountains and waters of Lake Dillon. In chillier months, gather with your loved ones around the fireplace to warm your toes while the flat-screen cable TV plays all your prime time favorites.
The bedroom boasts a king-over-king bunk bed, flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo and plenty of storage. The living room offers a queen-sized sleeper sofa for additional accommodation.
-- THE LOCATION --
This condo’s location makes it easy to embark on a variety of Rocky Mountain adventures, including hiking, biking, boating on Lake Dillon, wildlife viewing and more! In the winter months, shred the fresh powder at Keystone Resort or hop on the free Summit Stage shuttle to access other popular skiing areas including A-Basin and Breckenridge.
Just outside of the condo you’ll find a bike path for all of your cycling needs. Within walking distance of shops, restaurants, the Dillon Marina and Amphitheater, you can join in on all of the seasonal activities around the lake. Jam to the Summer Concert Series, or pick up some local organic produce at the Farmers Market on Main Street.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private patio with stunning mountain and lake views, covered parking for 2, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable TVs and more.
- Enjoy complimentary access to community amenities including a hot tub and sauna.
- Unbeatable waterfront location on Lake Dillon, with easy access to bike paths, Dillon Marina, Tiki Bar, restaurants, amphitheater, shopping and more!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property is not suitable for people with mobility issues
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Dillon STR License #901162Get the full listing »