Live like a true Denver local while vacationing at this 1-bathroom garden-level studio for 4! Located just outside of downtown, this vacation rental provides easy access to all of the city's greatest attractions, like Mile High Stadium and Red Rocks Amphitheatre, along with all the very best of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Spend your busy vacation enjoying all that is Colorado, rest assured knowing that all of the comforts of home are waiting for you at the end of the day!
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit**
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa
At the end of the day, return to this cozy downstairs studio, equipped with everything you need for a comfortable vacation! Central air conditioning, free wireless internet access, and comfortable furnishings are guaranteed to make you feel right at home.
When you're not dining out at one of Denver's excellent eateries, easily prepare yourself an at-home meal in the fully equipped kitchen! Modern appliances and ample counter space make cooking a breeze during your stay. Set the dining table for 4 as the chef of the group completes dinner's final touches.
Freshen up with a soothing rinse in the walk-in shower before calling it a night! Flip on the flat-screen satellite TV to watch late-night reruns as you doze off into a peaceful night's sleep. Both the queen bed and memory foam sleeper sofa are guaranteed to restore your energy, preparing you for another day in the 'Mile High City!'
Discover the best of Denver from this ideally located studio! Nestled in the Berkeley neighborhood, this home truly provides easy access to all of the city's major attractions, along with exciting outdoor adventures found just minutes away in the Rocky Mountains.
You're an easy walk, bike or uber ride from great restaurants, shops, bars, and more! Enjoy international cuisine at Linger and ice-cream year round at Little Man Ice Cream, both located minutes away in Lower Highland. Tennyson Street is another popular area, with plenty of dining and libations options, like the Tatarian. Make sure to check out historic 32nd Avenue, located within walking distance of the property. Grab a slice of to-die-for pizza from Blue Pan Pizza, followed by a handcrafted cocktail at Solitaire. There's also plenty of bars and coffee shops in the area too!
Don't miss out on a visit to the eclectic and artsy neighborhood of River North, otherwise known as RiNo! Here, you can day drink at numerous breweries, peruse art galleries, and even enjoy a fancy night out at the jazz club, Nocturne.
If you're traveling with children, plan trips to the Denver Zoo and Botanical Gardens! Shop at 16th Street Mall or Cherry Creek Mall - where you're bound to find something for everyone. End the night with a Broncos' game at the Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium.
When the mountains call, head down I-70 to discover the beauty of the Colorado wilderness! Drive up the highest paved road in the country to the top of Mount Evan's summit or even hike a 14'er, such as Bierstadt.
If you don't mind a 2-hour drive, Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Parks are incredible destinations to include on your list of things to do. Lastly, if you happen to visit during winter, make sure to get at least a couple of powder days in at either Winter Park Ski Resort or Eldora Mountain Resort, both located within an hour-and-a-half drive of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning and heat, flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, fresh linens and towels, memory foam sleeper sofa, on-site and street parking, and so much more
- Idyllic Denver location in the Berkeley neighborhood, just 15 minutes outside of downtown and even closer to Tennyson Street's shops and restaurants, 10 minutes from the Mile High Stadium, 30 minutes from Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and within an hour and a half of 2 major skiing resorts, including Winter Park Ski Resort, and 2 hours from Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~ 26.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- License number 2018-BFN-0004881Get the full listing »