** Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises that shares the outdoor space, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Experience the exciting city of Denver from this charming vacation rental studio boasting sleeping accommodations for 4, a full bathroom, and a furnished deck. With the many attractions of downtown just minutes away and easy access to the Rocky Mountains, this quaint getaway is the perfect couples retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Full Bed
Cruise through the trendy Platt Park neighborhood of Denver to discover this cozy abode situated on the side of the main home. The well-appointed studio offers everything you need to have a comfortable stay, including a flat-screen cable TV and wireless internet access.
When you get hungry, whip something up in the well-equipped kitchenette or utilize the gas grill on the private deck. With a 2-person high top table and patio furniture outside, you can easily enjoy meals inside or out with your travel companions.
A shower/tub combo and mirrored vanity highlight the full bathroom, making it a breeze to get ready each day. The studio also provides a washer and dryer to keep your clothes fresh and clean during your stay!
After a day of city adventures, sink into the plush full-sized bed outfitted with a floral-printed comforter. As you rise, brew up a cup of joe in the coffeemaker before meandering over to buzzing Broadway or Pearl Street!
-- THE LOCATION --
This Denver retreat is ideally located within steps of the amazing restaurants and shops of Broadway. Stroll 3 blocks west to grab a quick bite at La Chupaflor or Pasquini's Pizzeria and shop through the array of antique stores!
An easy 0.5-mile walk is all that stands between you and wonderful Pearl Street, home to various upscale boutiques and top-rated restaurants like Sushi Den and OTOTO. If you're in the mood for a casual meal, stop by Park Burger for a Classic Double and The Works!
The condo is also within walking distance of the Broadway light rail station, making it effortless to get downtown! While you’re in the city, roam down 16th Street filled with shops, check out the restaurant scene of Larimer Square, or catch a game at one of the several sports venues!
Outdoor lovers can get their nature fix in no time, as the mountains are only a quick drive away. Head to Lookout Mountain Park to unveil some stunning scenery, discover the archaic footprints of Dinosaur Ridge, or explore Red Rocks Amphitheatre for an experience unlike any other!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, shared gas grill, shared backyard space, large private deck, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and more!
- Unbeatable Denver Location - Steps from Broadway, Pearl Street, and the Broadway light rail stop, plus only minutes to downtown and the mountains!
- Nearest commercial airport: Denver International Airport (~40 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking - a $100 post-stay fee will incur if any evidence of smoking is found
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (no cats, maximum 1 allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- Dog breeds must comply with city breed restrictions
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises that shares the outdoor space, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you're traveling with more guests, check the availability of the main house on the property (listing #407646 on the Evolve website)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The STR Permit number for this property is 2018- BFN-0001577Get the full listing »