Elevate your Mile High experience with this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental townhome situated minutes from downtown Denver! This property hosts up to 8 for a memorable trip in Colorado’s capital. Enjoy the city’s mild temperatures from your spacious deck outfitted with new furniture, take a short stroll down to Jefferson Park or drive 5 minutes to Elitch Gardens for a fun family outing. Walk to the Mile High Stadium for a game or see a show at the Pepsi Center and dine in Larimer Square!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Jefferson Park is home to trendy eateries, great coffee shops and an array of activities. Feel free to explore the surrounding neighborhood, all within steps of your front door, before getting settled inside 2,000 square feet of contemporary living space.
Dine out at a local favorite, like Sassafras American Eatery and Santiago’s, or opt for an at-home feast made fresh in the fully equipped kitchen boasting Bosch appliances and granite countertops.
Set the kids up with snacks at the 3-person breakfast bar while lunch is served in the dining nook, highlighted by a farmhouse-style table with bench seating on one side and ghost chairs on the other.
Decorated with sleek, tufted furnishings and black and white photos contrasted by vibrant pops of color, the living area subtly captures Denver’s trendy, city vibes. A gas fireplace, 40-inch 4K Smart TV and custom, indented shelving top off the space.
After a long night of dancing downtown or happy hour in the Highlands, you’re guaranteed a great night’s sleep in any one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms, each equipped with high-quality mattresses and bedding. The master bedroom features the added luxuries of a king bed, flat-screen Smart TV, sizable walk-in closet and full en-suite bathroom.
The third bedroom also offers a flat-screen Smart TV and en-suite bath, while the second bedroom provides a large walk-in closet and queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Everything you need is mere steps from your front door! A grocery store with a gas station can be found right across the street, while a block away lies a 2194 Coffee, Federal Bar & Grill and other local hotspots.
Find even more shops and eateries along Federal Boulevard, or head into downtown Denver to experience the city at its peak. Browse the stores along 16th Street Mall, attend a Rockies game at Coors Field, tour Union Station and explore under the lights and state flags of Larimer Square.
Venture a few minutes outside of downtown and you’ll come across the upscale shopping district of Cherry Creek or the abundant attractions of City Park, home to the Denver Zoo, Botanic Gardens and Museum of Nature & Science.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas fireplace, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, high-quality mattresses, 2 en-suite bathrooms, 2 walk-in closets, rooftop deck with new furniture, 2-car garage and more
- The short term rental (STR) license number for this property is 2018-BFN-0000866
- Excellent Denver location in Jefferson Park neighborhood - Steps from local eateries and shops. 15-minute walk to Mile High Stadium and 5-minute drive from downtown attractions
- Airport: Denver International Airport (~27 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, large gatherings, or excessive noise
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and County of Denver STR license #2018-BFN-0000866Get the full listing »