* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Experience the Mile High City like never before at this charming 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house! With enough space for 6, this 1,700-square-foot family home offers an office, a deck with an outdoor fireplace, and a gas grill. Explore downtown Denver, hike the foothills, or simply enjoy a sunny day on the private deck of this spacious Denver home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Boasting a mixture of hardwood and tile flooring, tall ceilings, beautiful artwork lining the walls, and plenty of top-notch furnishings, this Green Valley Ranch abode is the perfect home base for your Denver vacation!
Start your morning by sipping a hot cup of coffee on one of the 2 plush living room sofas and map out your agenda for the day. The spacious living room features ample natural sunlight and a flat-screen TV with local cable. Another option for your morning coffee is the spacious family room with towering ceilings.
When stomachs start to rumble, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a hearty breakfast for your crew! Outfitted with fantastic appliances, a center island, knife set, and all the cooking essentials, the kitchen is perfect for any caliber of a chef!
After a long day exploring downtown Denver, crack open a Colorado craft beer and relax on the spacious private deck in the backyard. This outdoor area is the perfect spot for an afternoon cocktail hour or a peaceful reading nook. Fire up the gas grill to prepare a chargrilled feast for dinner.
Finish off the night by enjoying a star-filled Colorado sky while sitting next to the fireplace on the back deck. Each of the 3 bedrooms offers either a cloud-like king or queen mattress and plenty of storage space to keep your outfits looking fresh!
The master bedroom boasts a private en-suite bathroom with a large bathtub in case you're looking for a bit more relaxation in your night.
-- THE LOCATION --
This charming Green Valley Ranch home is situated just 15 minutes from the Denver International Airport making this place perfect for increasing your vacation time. There is also a Denver Lightrail stop just 2 minutes from your front door in case you want to hop downtown and avoid the trouble of bringing a car.
Denver is a food lover's paradise with a litany of different eateries to be found all around the Mile High City. Some of the best restaurant options will be located on Larimer Street (about 15 miles away), but there are plenty of other options close to the house if you don't want to go far!
Strap on your hiking shoes if you're staying here in the fall or summertime and make the 40-mile drive to the Golden Gate Canyon State Park. Some other options around town include the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, City Park, and Ensenada Park right around the corner.
A few other fun ways to spend your time in Denver include catching a Broncos game at Mile High Stadium, watching a live music show at Red Rocks Amphitheater, or going skiing at Arapahoe Basin or Keystone. The Children's Hospital is also just over 10 minutes away as well as a few shopping malls.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials, a private deck with a fireplace, and gas grill, a living room, a flat-screen TV with basic local cable, an office, front porch, en-suite bathrooms, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more
- Fantastic Denver location - Located 15 miles from downtown Denver, a 40-mile drive from Golden Gate Canyon State Park, 10 minutes from Children's Hospital, 15 minutes from Denver International Airport, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, nature preserves, fishing, boating, golf courses, and shopping!
- Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, ( ~ 12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »